Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire month of June, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

What is your brand of laptop?

TriedAndTested

Credits
I have a dell xps 15 2nd generation! It is quite good as it has 2GB dedicated nvidia graphics, 6gb ram and i5 2nd generation processor, 750 gb hd, backlit keyboard etc etc!I totally love me laptop!

Advertisement Placeholder
Sony Vaio at the moment. Bit old though, hoping to upgrade to a nice new sexier laptop when I get the money.

When you use a desktop that you built with your own hands three years ago, you forget laptops exist. Nonetheless, I use a 6 year old eMachines loaded with Ubuntu 10.10 (anything newer doesn't work with the backlight.) It lags when watching YouTube videos at 360p+ and barely plays Solitaire.

--Sent from Tapatalk

I've got some weird Dell laptop.. my internet connection is the equivalent of a show string, so no point in upgrading until I move out.

Both my laptops is an HP. I don't know what my one is becuase I bought it a few years back and not sure the name of it.

My newest one is the one found here:
http://h10010.www1.hp.com/wwpc/ca/e...329744-64354-64354-5226224-5255925.html?dnr=1

I actually like it. Its not a hard core gaming laptop (I got a desktop for that) but you can still play most games in high graphic while doing my good website surfing and development.

I own two Acer extensa notebooks. I use acer because it is a quality, modern brand for an acceptable price.

I own a Dell laptop. I use it for personal purpose. At work I use a 15' Macbook Pro. The screen on that is awesome for watching HD movies. Too bad I cannot put movies in my work laptop.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 23 82.1%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds