Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire month of June, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

What is your brand of laptop?

I currentl have ASUS K55V. It has i7 processor, 8gh ram, 2gb graphics card and 1 TB hard disk. I am absolutely in love with my laptop.

Advertisement Placeholder
I have a Toshiba Satellite. Plan on upgrading fairly soon.

Took me a long time to upgrade but have had this one the past few months are so now.

I now have a MSI GX60 gaming laptop that is used primarily for graphics work and a few games. My old laptop is... I was blown away how fast and good looking this thing is. Heavy as hell though!

I am currently using an Aspire laptop, which I bought last year.

The laptop has been giving me great service so far.

Both my laptops is an HP. I don't know what my one is becuase I bought it a few years back and not sure the name of it.

My newest one is the one found here:
http://h10010.www1.hp.com/wwpc/ca/e...329744-64354-64354-5226224-5255925.html?dnr=1

I actually like it. Its not a hard core gaming laptop (I got a desktop for that) but you can still play most games in high graphic while doing my good website surfing and development.
I'd be interested in hearing about your desktop. :p

Do you take your desktop along when you travel? Or is gaming a home-only thing?

ASUS and I can safely say that I would never go with anyone else. Even more so with desktop builds, unless Gigabyte or MSI has something more appealing (which doesn't happen often).

ASUS and I can safely say that I would never go with anyone else. Even more so with desktop builds, unless Gigabyte or MSI has something more appealing (which doesn't happen often).
Gigabyte doesn't pre-build desktops or laptops, does it? I'm pretty sure that they only manufacture hardware. :p Gigabyte did test out an Apple Mini style PC, but that didn't go anywhere. Not sure, what they're up to now. :p

MSI used to sell PCs in stores, but I think they've resorted to just hardware manufacturing too (apart from their very expensive gaming laptops).

Gigabyte doesn't pre-build desktops or laptops, does it? I'm pretty sure that they only manufacture hardware. :p Gigabyte did test out an Apple Mini style PC, but that didn't go anywhere. Not sure, what they're up to now. :p

MSI used to sell PCs in stores, but I think they've resorted to just hardware manufacturing too (apart from their very expensive gaming laptops).

I was referring to each company's motherboards. :p And I've seen a few Gigabyte laptops around recently. All high-end gaming-oriented though.

I have a Dell with 4GB of RAM. It got really slow after about a month which is very disappointing considering I hardly used it back then and never installed anything big in file size or really CPU intensive.

I have an HP Folio 13 and I love it. Literally the best laptop I've ever owned. I've had it for over 2 years now and I still get 5+ battery life on it (depending, of course, on how I'm using it).

I have a dell xps 15 2nd generation! It is quite good as it has 2GB dedicated nvidia graphics, 6gb ram and i5 2nd generation processor, 750 gb hd, backlit keyboard etc etc!I totally love me laptop!
I'm currently using Asus. It's a bit underrated but it actually is a quality product. This laptop of mine has been with me for more than 3 years and I've got no complaints so far except for the battery life. But now that I've got my own smartphone and tablets can be bought for a reasonable price, I don't mind keeping my laptop at home. It's served me well throughout those years.

I have a sleek Samsung ATIV Book 9 light which I recently bought after my Dell laptop accidentally fell and malfunctioned. It's just amazing with very good specs and light weight. It comes with Windows 8.1 (64-bit), AMD Quad-Core Processor, 13.3" HD display which I love, 4GB RAM, 128GB solid state drive and AMD Radeon™ HD 8250 Graphics.

I have a HP laptop but their Tech support is useless. Makes you wanna search deeper for the solution to your problem.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 23 82.1%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds