Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire summer through August, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

What is your blog about?

Advertisement Placeholder
Mine is pretty much about my hectic life. My author site is also a blog and I post writing-related tips and tutorials on that one. Neither of the blogs have been updated in quite some time.

Mine is about anything and everything I personally encounter (or wish to) ...but mostly my articles are based on my experiences. Categories grow every month it seems on my blog...I don't think that's a bad thing though. I do need to get back into writing in it again though.

Mine is about anything and everything I personally encounter (or wish to) ...but mostly my articles are based on my experiences. Categories grow every month it seems on my blog...I don't think that's a bad thing though. I do need to get back into writing in it again though.
So yours is like a personal blog? How's it doing getting people to read it?

I have a blog added to my forum if that counts. I don't write about one particular thing on my blog. I actually have my blog set up with several different categories: Literature, Movies/TV, Music, Video Games and Other. So far I just have 3 articles on it but that is because I just started the blog.

Well I personally using mine just for gaming related for news, reviews, etc. Also sorta like a network for my youtube channel. (So yah, videos :p) It is still a work in progress since I have not opened it to the public yet, but it is going great so far. :)

Right now the blog I have is a personal one for me that I have for fun. I like to be able to write about what is on my mind and doing that always helps me to clear my head which is never a bad thing. I have in the past helped my boyfriend with a gaming related blog which was a lot of fun but we scrapped that a while ago.

Pretty much my blog is about how bad at blogging I am.

Its hopefully going to go through a redesign soon.. I also need to complete the software..

I'm wanting to start a personal blog, though the more I think about it the more I realize there is nothing in my boring life to blog about. :p

I'm wanting to start a personal blog, though the more I think about it the more I realize there is nothing in my boring life to blog about. :yum:
Yeah, I tend to not blog that often for this reason but you find stuff to blog about if you really want to blog. :)

Well I personally using mine just for gaming related for news, reviews, etc. Also sorta like a network for my youtube channel. (So yah, videos :yum:) It is still a work in progress since I have not opened it to the public yet, but it is going great so far. :smiley:

What games specifically?

Mostly all games to be honest. I have a pretty large interest in many even Indie games.

My personal interests are 2D mmorpgs and online worlds like Second Life. I've always been a fan of old school indie mmorpgs, and even though I think Second Life is dying, I still play it. :smiley: Heck, I even played The Sims Online up until it was cancelled by EA Games. That was a huge shame because I loved that game to death. In my book, not even Second Life can replace it.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 82.8%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds