Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What is your biggest work-related failure and what lesson did you learn from it?

One of things that I regretted when I newly started my logistic business was to being able to get a vehicle for my logistics business,it really hamper our schedule especially big consigmet and goods delivery.

Advertisement Placeholder
Seems I'm not the only person that has been trying the so called gamling, i use to gamble in order to make money without stressing, but i think this is not a good way of making money as it is related to failure most times.

My biggest failure is starting a business with a bank loan.When the business fails, you not only incur losses but also have to pay back loan from your pocket therefore your loss will be double.

I think that if a person wins millions, then he would be tempted to play more and more. Eventually, he will lose all the money in case if he loses a single bet and gambles whatever he has.
That is true. When you win large amounts of money in a bet, you get tempted to gamble even more. This is why most people who win from gambling end up losing all the money again. Only a few will use the money wisely.

My biggest failure while working is that I was not managing the business the way I planned it to be, I plan it so that I can begin getting enough profit, do to some reason I couldn't meet up my target.

Seems I'm not the only person that has been trying the so called gamling, i use to gamble in order to make money without stressing, but i think this is not a good way of making money as it is related to failure most times.

The only way to treat this addiction is to consult a therapist who could help you. There are many people who seek therapy for this and get treated by them in the best way.

I think sticking with just one site early on when I started. I didn't get very far with the one site, so once I started to expand and then sell off sites, I started to see an increase in my earnings and the amount of traffic I got too.

My biggest failure so far is trusting someone i hardly knew. After doing a job for them, they promised to pay back and i believed them. In the end they stopped picking my calls or even replying my messages.
that is actually a scam. If I may ask did such a thing happen in the online space or physically? I have heard a lot of such incidences in the online space and several people always get scammed.

You're not the only one that's addicted to gambling as I know a few more that are in this right now. The difference is that you've realized the disadvantages of it while so many gamblers haven't.

The only way to treat this addiction is to consult a therapist who could help you. There are many people who seek therapy for this and get treated by them in the best way.
That's the hidden fact about the so called gamling. Most people are not aware of this though. It's something that when you're use to it you will find it difficult to stop it. I was once a victim though.

that is actually a scam. If I may ask did such a thing happen in the online space or physically? I have heard a lot of such incidences in the online space and several people always get scammed.

Unfortunately, scams are everywhere nowadays. There are also many people who try to promise you with a healthy relationship and then scam you. This is what you call dating scam.

Unfortunately, scams are everywhere nowadays. There are also many people who try to promise you with a healthy relationship and then scam you. This is what you call dating scam.
that is actually very bad. I think it is very important and necessary people are careful with the kind of persons that deal with presently. Both in the dating world and in the business world.

What is your biggest work related failure and what lesson did you learn from it?
I live in a country where crops is traded I started the business of buying cotton which made me a lot of profit but due to greed I stocked it due to which the weight got reduced And apart from this, the rate also decreased due to which I had to face a lot of loss and I have made all this request that if you want to do any business So you keep selling and purchasing over time, if you start it, it will cause a lot of loss .

I live in a country where crops is traded I started the business of buying cotton which made me a lot of profit but due to greed I stocked it due to which the weight got reduced And apart from this, the rate also decreased due to which I had to face a lot of loss and I have made all this request that if you want to do any business So you keep selling and purchasing over time, if you start it, it will cause a lot of loss .
I'm also planning to venture into agricultural business in this part of the world. Here, crops can also be traded and if you buy from rural areas it will be cheaper. I think I need to gather more information as possible before going into the business.

My biggest work related failure was not being able to deliver a good sound for a party I was contracted to provide sound. The major reason I failed was because I sourced for the equipment from location's around the location of the place. What I learnt was that I should always stick to the vendor that has always delivered for me.

I also live in an agricultural country as well. However, our farmers are not taken care of by the government and this is the main reason why the agricultural sector is not improving at all.

What is your biggest work related failure and what lesson did you learn from it?

Some years ago when I started my poultry farm business, I encountered a lost where most of my chickens died as a result of an infection which was a very big lesson for me. Ever since then, I try as much as possible to take care of them very well and make sure that they don't have any health challenges that is going to cause them to die.

I think that if a person wins millions, then he would be tempted to play more and more. Eventually, he will lose all the money in case if he loses a single bet and gambles whatever he has.
It is true that it is very tempting that whenever you win a very big amount of money from a lottery because you will tend to want to play more so that you can also win more, but it does not work that way.

I will say not being patient enough to wait for positive results. I wanted quick results and I eventually learned that it does not come easily, one has to be patient.

The simple truth is that being patience is something that is very difficult for a lot of people to do and it's not only you that have this challenge because when you have a serious need that you want whatever you are doing to be providing money immediately and it's not, it makes it difficult.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds