Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What is the story behind your username?

Website
www.revillution.net
Credits
Everyone has a username and a lot of the time, there is usually a story behind the username. I thought it would be nice for people to share the story behind their usernames.

Mine is Shortie and I got that back when I was in school due to me being short, many of my friends used to say I was cute as well, and due to that, they would call me Shortie for short and cute.

What is the story behind your username?

Advertisement Placeholder
Mine is just my name. I used to go by Maroon Caludin till just a few years ago. That’s just the name of one of my characters.

Just a friendly suggestion, as lovely as I think that name is, I suspect the site would get way more views if you were to use a more descriptive site name :)
That could be, but I don’t see me changing it. I’ve had that domain since I was a teenager, and am kinda attached to it.

That could be, but I don’t see me changing it. I’ve had that domain since I was a teenager, and am kinda attached to it.
Aw, so that site's been going for a long time?
I guess one benefit is only your friends would really join, to help out and stuff like that. And that leads to the formation of a nice community of real, genuine friends rather than a bunch of strangers/acquaintances you barely know <3

Aw, so that site's been going for a long time?
I guess one benefit is only your friends would really join, to help out and stuff like that. And that leads to the formation of a nice community of real, genuine friends rather than a bunch of strangers/acquaintances you barely know <3
Honestly I’ve had non-friends join which I did end up getting friendly with.

Regardless this isn’t really about my site. Just our names. ;)

Honestly I’ve had non-friends join which I did end up getting friendly with.
That's great to hear. Nice way to make some new buddies :)
Regardless this isn’t really about my site. Just our names. ;)

You can brag a bit, c'mon :D
On a serious note Kale is there a rule about off-topic posts and derailing threads?
I can have a tendency to thread-bomb when i'm hyper :p

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 7 22.6%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 77.4%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds