Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What is the number of employees that is suitable for the company?

Potuse

Captain Junkie
Credits
Each and every businesses need certain numbers of employees to work effectively in the company and to determine the number of employee that is suitable to run a company effectively, there is need to put into consideration certain factors and the size of the business is definitely one of them.

Advertisement Placeholder
The number of employees suitable for a company depends on various factors. One of these factors includes: the size of the business. Large scale business would require more employees than q small scale business.

The size of the industry or the business determines the number of employees. I have multiple businesses, however,r my businesses are small therefore I do not have full time employees.

You should have described the size of the company so that I will be able to know the number of employees that is suitable. The size usually determines the number of people you are going to employ.

When determining how many employees are needed to effectively staff a firm it is important to consider the following ; size and scope of the operation, the type of work that need to be completed, the number of hours that need to be worked, etc.

Right now in my business of poultry farming and fish farming, I have a total number of five workers who are helping me to carry out my daily activities in the business but I'm also looking at hiring extra 2 more people by the end of the year.

It might be quite harder to manage such kind of business. Right now, the prices of chicken is quite high due to issues related to feed of chickens. The chances are that the prices may never go down now.

Each and every businesses need certain numbers of employees to work effectively in the company and to determine the number of employee that is suitable to run a company effectively, there is need to put into consideration certain factors and the size of the business is definitely one of them.
I don't think we can be able to tell the exact amount of employees that could be needed in a particular company .
It all depends on the availability of works and responsibilities to take care of.
It may also depend on the finance and budget of the company that will determine the amount of employees to be employed.

The number of employees suitable for a company is dependent on the size of the company. The revenue generated by the company also matters. The workload of the company is also a factor in determining this.

It might be quite harder to manage such kind of business. Right now, the prices of chicken is quite high due to issues related to feed of chickens. The chances are that the prices may never go down now.

The simple truth is that no business management is easy in our country today but the good part of it is that I've been in the business for a long time and I've come to understand how to do my business even though with the high challenges that we are facing today.

It depends from company to company, it is not the same for all of them, some companies are running big businesses so they also need a big number of employees.

I don't think someone should be able to give a particular number of employees that is suitable for a company. It actually determines on how big and large the company is.

It's not easy to just guess the number of employee that a company needed , not until you do your assignment on each sector , know the work power and the amount of product to be produce in order to be able to know the amount of workers needed .

There is no one number of employees fits all. You have to consider some factors and size of business seems to be the main one. Another one is the number of hours and days you open the business.

There is no one number of employees fits all. You have to consider some factors and size of business seems to be the main one. Another one is the number of hours and days you open the business.
The size of the business is an important consideration on how many staff you should hire for your business. It is not good to hire above the size of the busines.

The number of employees that a company needs will vary depending on the type of business, the industry, and the company's objectives. There is no magic number of workers ideal for a startup or business because it depends on a variety of variables like the mission, values, and culture of the organization.

The size of the company matter most because it will be the main thing to know the amount of workers you needed in the company , most especially you must take the number of daily production into consideration before hiring .

Well I think the best numbers of employees suitable for a company, depends on the work force involved in the company.

When there is high demand for workers, definitely there is also high demand for the production of goods and services.

In my restaurant, I had almost a dozen workers, in my dairy farm, I had 20 workers, but now I run online businesses and I do not have a single full time worker, I mostly work with virtual assistants.

Personally i do not think there is a specific number of employees needed to run a company though. The number of employees needed should be determined by the number the business owner believes is enough to run the company smoothly.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds