Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What is the number of employees that is suitable for the company?

Potuse

Captain Junkie
Credits
Each and every businesses need certain numbers of employees to work effectively in the company and to determine the number of employee that is suitable to run a company effectively, there is need to put into consideration certain factors and the size of the business is definitely one of them.

Advertisement Placeholder
An organization should determine the workload and productivity levels of people to determine the number of employees that is needed for an organization. This approach would help the organization not to under employ or over employ. Based on my own analysis, my business needs 3 staff plus me to work well.

It's hard to tell for sure the number of employees suited for a business. It could depend on things like; The size of the firm, the amount of profit the firm makes.

The number of employees suitable for a company is dependent on the workload of the company.
The income generated by the company is also a factor. If the profit is enough to hire 10 people, then there should be no hesitation in doing so.

The number of workers or employees needed for a company mainly depends on the number of offices available. As a business owner, you should be able to what your business needs to function.

The size of business definitely determines how many employees a business will have. Another factor is how long the business opens per day. Some run 24 hours a day and so they should consider having enough workers in shifts.

If you are running an online business, I think all of the work can be done remotely and you can hire virtual assistants for your business instead of full-time staff.

The number of employees cannot be the same in an industry. The capacity and work of a company will determine how many employees it will employ but there should be the minimum

Each and every businesses need certain numbers of employees to work effectively in the company and to determine the number of employee that is suitable to run a company effectively, there is need to put into consideration certain factors and the size of the business is definitely one of them.

Everything depends on the size of your company which is something that is very obvious because if your company is very big, you will definitely be needing more workers to help and carry out your daily business running activities and vice versa.

Actually I think it depends on the capacity and the demand for the high production of goods and services.

there are some companies that can employed like 50000 employees and some can only employed 10000 depending on the size.

The number of employees that a firm needs depends on a number of variables, including its industry, objectives, and resources. The quantity of coverage an organization can provide employees and its HR metrics can both be impacted by the number of employees.

The number of employees that a firm needs depends on a number of variables, including its industry, objectives, and resources. The quantity of coverage an organization can provide employees and its HR metrics can both be impacted by the number of employees.
This is right because we cannot just give a particular number to a company that we don't even know how large it is and we don't even know what they do and what they produce

It's really hard most of the time to know the actual numbers of employee needed in a particular company most especially a company with many department , I believe you need to first know the workforce before knowing the numbers of employee .

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds