Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What is the most risky investment you have invested in

I have not really experience an investment that is risky but I have gone close to one. I was able to advert mine because I carried an underground survey of the investment and after the background check, I realized it was a fake Ponzi scheme. If I hadn't done my homework well, I would have fallen for the dubious investment. It is usually a wise decision that could save one from unforeseen stress.

Advertisement Placeholder
For me it's forex, I was introduced to it by some one after I invested my money in it only for the forex company to crash, and also MMM lost thousands of money on it

Forex trading is one of the ways I have lost money. If you don't understand the platform properly. Dont trying gambling with you money. The market deals with the indiciplined and greedy investors.

The most risky investment I have invested on is sports betting. I ventured into sports-betting thinking it was lucrative for the reverse was the case, I lost a lot of money from sports betting. Another investment I made that never paid me was a website my friend introduced me to the letter turn out to be a Ponzi scheme.

I have invested in a lot of risky business and I have learnt at my money in most of the Investment I made, recently I invested in agrisunfarms.com and I still lost after people have been doing and profiting since last year, I was not lucky again.

The most riskiest investments I have ever invested my finances in was in the then popular and still popular forex trading. I invested certain huge sums of dollars and traded at a very higher lot size that day. I almost emptied my account

Here are the most risky investments you can make.

Beneficial ETF. The first risky investment is the ETF and ETN class that is taking advantage. ...

Money Stocks Money stocks are generally classified as any stock that trades under $ 1. ...

Emerging markets. ...

IPO

That is also my riskiest investment I've done so far but in my own situation I did not get anything in return.you are lucky to even get paid and even made profit.that investment thought me a great lesson because I was thinking that hyip is real but I latter realised it is fake.

I have invested in forex and it has been the most risky business for me, I have lost a lot of money in the forex market that I can never forget. Forex is a very risky business even for the professionals not to talk of the amateur you must learn and understand forex fully before venturing into it.

I was recently introduced to a platform called softcash where you can earn more than 50% in less than two weeks, the offer was quite interesting and it was my guy so I registered and few weeks into the program, the website is no longer opening and no more admin on the website group on WhatsApp.

The most risky investment I have ever made in is a ponzi scheme called wazobia, though it pays for some time but they later went away with my money. This invest ment you must reinvest the amount of money you first use to invest before. Before you can withdraw so that was the strategy and you can't go back again so they later went away with my money.

The most risky investment i have invested in is online ponzi and it failed at some point. My advise to anyone that reads this post,is to be very careful when investing in online ponzi because some of them are scams.

I have invested on a many risk business. But the one I invested on recently is insme the site is a scamming site but I don't know, It was introduced to me by my friend last year and I invest on it fortunately I received the double money of my investment within a month but in a followed months the site turn to scams and fraud many people but I got lucky.

The most risky investment i have ever invested in is MMM and it nearly turned me into a pauper of not for God intervention, I borrowed from a griend and with my money I put 150,000 into it but it later crashed.

I remember a few years ago when i got an information from a close friend about an online investment that paid over 200% in three months so we decided to join the crypto currency platform but not all of us were that lucky, only some people were only able to withdraw.

Concerning the most risky investment that I invested in. Well there a lot of investment scheme which was mainly established to dupe people by fulfilling their promises for a short period of time for the investors to believe and advertise for them, but later crash out or go south on the run. MMM way a very big ponzi scheme that people regretted knowing, though some people made gain but the people who lost their money were the highest in number

Download the App

Begin by downloading the i-invest app from the Google Play Store or App Store.

number 2 icondashed purple line
Register

Click ‘Register’ and enter your personal details to create an account.

number 3 icondashed purple line
Fund Wallet

Fund your wallet using a debit card from any bank or online transfer.

number 4 icon
Make an Investment

Select the investment option you’d like and enter an amount to invest.

The most riskiest investment I made was with some group of people in a WhatsApp group who claims to be able to double someone earnings within just one day, I got so interested in that prospect and I started by transferring the money to them, that was how I was scammed.

There are many investment have risked such as Bitcoin, forex, money doubling. So many, but the most risked out if it all is forex. I can remember a time I invested money into forex and it shuts down. It was badly painful Bitcoin is also risky because ones the rate is low you loss and ones it rises it your gain.

Alot if us high have made real risky investments so I just want to hear people's experience and probably what made them make such investments. Mine was in 2017, I invested in a HYIP website called doublekash whereby you invest an amount of money and you get double of it within a week. I knew this website was an HYIP website but I was so broke that I just wanted money by any means, I actually borrowed from my friend to invest in it. But fortunately I was paid back double in a week. I think I did it yell the 5th time before the website crashed and they made away with their users money (mine included) and the funny thing was the investments had levels, If you paid for a certain level and you got paid, yo reinvest again you have to pay for a level higher than the previous level.
The most risky investment I have ever invested in was forex trade. Before I master the act of trading I drained two live accounts in the twinkle of an eye. It felt like magic and almost made me got fed up.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds