Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What is the most risky investment you have invested in

Kinglegend01

Mythical member
Credits
Alot if us high have made real risky investments so I just want to hear people's experience and probably what made them make such investments. Mine was in 2017, I invested in a HYIP website called doublekash whereby you invest an amount of money and you get double of it within a week. I knew this website was an HYIP website but I was so broke that I just wanted money by any means, I actually borrowed from my friend to invest in it. But fortunately I was paid back double in a week. I think I did it yell the 5th time before the website crashed and they made away with their users money (mine included) and the funny thing was the investments had levels, If you paid for a certain level and you got paid, yo reinvest again you have to pay for a level higher than the previous level.

Advertisement Placeholder
For me the most risky investment I ever made has to be in forex. I got into it upon seeing a friend make cool money and I had no basics ideal of how it works and lost a lot then. That is why I always advice one to be careful.

Treasury Notes, Treasury Bills and Treasury Bonds. ...
Corporate Bonds. ...
Money Market Mutual Funds. ...
Fixed Annuities. ...
Preferred Stocks. ...
Common Stocks That Pay Dividends. ...
Index Funds.

That will be the pyramid scheme the one popularly called Ponzi scheme. I didn't know it was a scam, they came as legit and they were paying people, fulfilling all there promises. Not untill thru just started having hiccups

For me it was when im investing in hyips and long term ones at that. Learned that no matter what do well even if they do pay for a short while i wouldn't be able to get back my investments at full. Because they will disappear before i was able. Just a waste and i stopped investing on hyips already.

I have come across so many offers of investment that at first glance it is already obviously a scam with the high interest earnings per month. The only risky investment I have engaged is in buying the stocks of a Pager company. It was forced on me when I bought a pager. Unfortunately the price of the stock dropped when the cellphone came to town. To make the story short we lost our investment of $120 in that stocks.

Make no mistake, there is no guaranteed way to double your money with any investment. But there are plenty of examples of investments that doubled or more in a short period of time. For every one of these, there are hundreds that have failed, so the onus is on the buyer to beware.

This form of investment is especially risky because it places time requirements on the purchase or sale of securities. Professional investors often discourage the practice of timing the market and this is why options can be dangerous or rewarding. If you want to learn more about how options work, read our tutorial or sign up for our Options for Beginners course on the Investopedia Academy.
[automerge]1612756875[/automerge]
This form of investment is especially risky because it places time requirements on the purchase or sale of securities. Professional investors often discourage the practice of timing the market and this is why options can be dangerous or rewarding. If you want to learn more about how options work, read our tutorial or sign up for our Options for Beginners course on the Investopedia Academy.

In 2019 I came across the site called emine as it promised double investments within a short time and i invested about $200 then, I waited and saw the money rise ,when it was getting towards the withdrawal day , the site went into thin air, now I have learnt. my lessons as regards putting my money in hyips and poñzis, sçams they are.

This most risky business I have invested in is forex business you can loss all your money within a short period of time and that's very risky
Forex trading is very risky if you don't know how to go about it

There is no most risky investment for me, personally. The many that you stake will determine the level of the risk. As for me, forex seems to be the highly risk investment but I have never involve myself in it. Because I am not well grounded in it.

I invested just two tines so far. And both investments are in Dogecoin. Today i invested in it and this investment was most risky between two and still I am facing loss.
Anyways your story is lol to me. We should not invest in new things .

For me the most dangerous speculation I ever constructed is in bitcon. I got into it after seeing a companion bring in cool cash and I had no fundamentals ideal of how it functions and lost a great deal at that point. That is the reason I generally exhortation one to be cautious.

My most risky investment was at the year 2012 when I invested on MMM and in no time I became one of the victim that lost some amount of money as the virtual ponzi company was unable to meet there promise.

Alot if us high have made real risky investments so I just want to hear people's experience and probably what made them make such investments. Mine was in 2017, I invested in a HYIP website called doublekash whereby you invest an amount of money and you get double of it within a week. I knew this website was an HYIP website but I was so broke that I just wanted money by any means, I actually borrowed from my friend to invest in it. But fortunately I was paid back double in a week. I think I did it yell the 5th time before the website crashed and they made away with their users money (mine included) and the funny thing was the investments had levels, If you paid for a certain level and you got paid, yo reinvest again you have to pay for a level higher than the previous level.

I invested in Ultimate cycle, a site that promises you triple of any amount you invest in. That was in 2016/17 and I didn't make a dime from it. Since then, I have learnt to work for my money and not depend on the money promised by these HYIP websites.

it has to be high yield investment programs (hyip) They are highly risky but sometimes the lure for profits make us tend to invest with the hope of cashing out fast. I've done some in the past and got badly burnt. They remain the worst thing to do online.

The high risk investment.i have put my money into is binary options trading. I don't really know much about this Investment and I just put up my money on it just because if the signal I saw on YouTube and at the end of the day I lost all my money on the investment

I can quickly remember when I used my last money to invest in high-yield investment scheme which I didn't cash out even for a day when their site crashed. We really have to avoid investing in platforms that are not really feasible. You can buy cryptocurrencies and hold for a long term instead.

For me, the most risky investment I have ever ventured into was the Bitcoin trippler and doubler sites. I was so eager to make money well that I did not research well about them. I borrowed $5 from a friend and invested, only to loose the whole amount and remain with a debt. Then I learnt that they are Hyip sites and they turn to scam so quickly. Since then I decided to stop investing in them and just work hard to make my earnings through writing.

For me it has to be Ponzi scheme, MMM to be precise. I could remember vividly it was 2016. The scheme promised 20% on all investment after a month. I invested money the first month I got paid my returns and capital. I became greedy😅 and I invested it all. I lost everything.😂😂

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds