Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What is the most money you have made in one transaction?

A while back I worked for a company that paid me in full for a contract job. The pay was around $9000 or so, but due to taxes, I ended up getting $6000 to use for the whole contract year. Of course the problem there, is that you have the money, and when it's gone, you're not making more unless you get a new contract.

But yeah, that's the most I got at one moment for a job.

Advertisement Placeholder
$2000 for a website is pretty impressive! Have you ever sold any other websites after selling that one or was it a one-off for you?
I have been selling websites since 2017. My second-highest transaction from a website sale was $1100. I have also sold websites for as little as $100. A few months ago, I sold a website via Forum Promotion and made $100 from the sale.

The highest amount I have earned in a single transaction online was $5 and I think I was able to achieve thie tiny amount of money on the web because I lack relevant skill which is what I want to concentrate on this year.

The highest amount I have earned in a single transaction online was $5 and I think I was able to achieve thie tiny amount of money on the web because I lack relevant skill which is what I want to concentrate on this year.
I have not also make reasonable amount of money on a single job online and that is why I'm striving hard to gain enough skill so that I can step up my earning abilities while working on the internet because it is very useful.

The most amount of money I made is 300 a day, I made that money on forex trading, I must say that's one of the best experience I had on the financial market, and I'm trying to earn more.

The largest payment that I have received at one stretch is actually $300 and that is a payment for an article that I wrote of about 2,000 words. I was very happy when I received it and I am hoping that I am going to work on that experience.

$2000 for a website is pretty impressive! Have you ever sold any other websites after selling that one or was it a one-off for you?
It is quite impressive to sell their website for $2000 and that is a huge amount of money in my country. It is enough to do so many good things and to even establish a business.

Yes it was not small amount of money when you exchange it to the currency I am using in my country, it was just an online stuff that deals with registering domain and recahing out to buyers.
For sure this is a considerable amount of money. Most especially when you convert it to naira. I believe making huge amount of money like that requires skills. Only professionals can make such a huge amount of money.

Well I have been earning online but all.or most time, I do earned on small scale because I dont really require much from my online payment simply because I only wanted thr money for immediate satisfaction.

Well I have been earning online but all.or most time, I do earned on small scale because I dont really require much from my online payment simply because I only wanted thr money for immediate satisfaction.
If you want to make huge amount of money on a single task implemented on the internet , you will need to gain a professional level skill because this is what will make you earn reasonably online.

When it comes to working online, you can either receive a job for a big amount of money or you can receive a job for a small amount of money, if you have found a way to earn money in other ways again it can vary on how much you receive or even payout.

What has been the biggest amount of money you have received in one transaction working online? Are you hoping to one day top that?

My highest payout transaction ever was $800 back last September and it was for content creation on a site called Trovo that I was streaming on, That has been the highest amount I have ever received in one blow.
Wow, that is really a huge sum of money for content creation.
I haven't earn much as you though.. As i could remember the highest I have made in relation to what you posted is just $20 and that was far back in 2022.

Wow, that is really a huge sum of money for content creation.
I haven't earn much as you though.. As i could remember the highest I have made in relation to what you posted is just $20 and that was far back in 2022.
The major drawbacks is that most of the ways to make huge amount of money on a single transactions online are getting slimmer because so many people are getting involved in online earning programs .

The major drawbacks is that most of the ways to make huge amount of money on a single transactions online are getting slimmer because so many people are getting involved in online earning programs .
That is true , competition made it to be so. But that is not withstanding , so many people may be earning such as a freelancer or maybe working in top tech in the freelance space, such as programming , cyber securities and so on..

I once remembered about one of the most exciting payment I received from an online platform for the task I have done, it was $170, which was paid after the completion of the project since then I haven't gotten any again.

When it comes to working online, you can either receive a job for a big amount of money or you can receive a job for a small amount of money, if you have found a way to earn money in other ways again it can vary on how much you receive or even payout.

What has been the biggest amount of money you have received in one transaction working online? Are you hoping to one day top that?

My highest payout transaction ever was $800 back last September and it was for content creation on a site called Trovo that I was streaming on, That has been the highest amount I have ever received in one blow.
This is a lot. Also, I have never heard about that website before. You are the first person that I will hear about it from
The highest transaction that I have made is $300 but I hope I make more of it

What can we live stream on Trovo because I would love to join this platform it seems to be very interesting. Earning up to $800 is a very good platform to try out and I would like you to give me more information about it.

That is true , competition made it to be so. But that is not withstanding , so many people may be earning such as a freelancer or maybe working in top tech in the freelance space, such as programming , cyber securities and so on..
For sure there are allot of people who made huge amount of money through freelancing. Even though they earned for what they worked for. Because making money as a freelancer is not easy.

For sure there are allot of people who made huge amount of money through freelancing. Even though they earned for what they worked for. Because making money as a freelancer is not easy.
freelancing requires a lot of dedication if you really want to become successful. If you want to go into it you shouldn't carry the mindset of making quick money because it does not really work that way. Some people can be on freelancing platform for some months without any order.

If I can remember quite well, I think it is approximately $60 from trading cryptocurrency using Futures in a single day.
I would be breaking this record very soon, before the end of this month.

I think the biggest amount of money i've received in one transaction working online is $30 dollars. It from a paid to post platform. I'm really hoping to one day top that.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds