Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What is the most important social media for business awareness?

Facebook and Instagram are the two most important social media platforms you can promote your goods and services. Both platforms have most active users on the internet.
I beleive that is true facebook and instagram are the two most popular social network which you can advertise and have good traffic for your business but firstly if you are in facebook you need to create a group and pages where you will have enough people to promote your service to,twitter use to be good for me but its now restricted in my country

Advertisement Placeholder
The celebrities or those who are very popular in Instagram can comfortably advertise their products there to attract potential customers, the rest can opt for Facebook considering the large number of users and the easiness to get followers

Social media sites have given businesses a very good opportunity to expand and become better overtime. This is because it introduces them to a wide range of potential customers. The best social media site to use is one that has at least two qualities;
1. Good knowledge on how to use it.
2. Having a good customer base that you can promote your business to.

I think it depends on the location of your target customers. In my area, most people are really active on Facebook and Instagram more than other Social media platforms and it is advisable to advertise there in order to reach customers effectively.

In recent years technology has become increasingly popular especially in the business world and in promoting and creating awareness for the various businesses. Many people tend to use social media as a platform that they can advertise their products as well there's their promotions as well in order to create awareness amongst those that are frequently active on these platforms.

Of course the number social media platforms is not limited to just a handful, and actually encompasses social media such as Twitter, Facebook, WhatsApp and even telegram, just to name a few. However which is the best social media in order to get your business the most attention?

In my opinion the best one will probably be Facebook because there are many users on Facebook as well as the fact that you are able to promote your business in groups which can reach a global audience if you so choose. Twitter has not been as popular in the last few years and WhatsApp limits you to your contacts that you have. What are the social media platforms do you think is a good way to get your business venture more attention?
I cannot say which is most important, but the one that works best for my business is Facebook.
A lot of other business people prefer Instagram or twitter.
There are many Facebook users and once my business is marketed, the Facebook public get to know about it.

Facebook remains the best platform to promote your products and services. Facebook have a lot of active users in different niches. Facebook advert allow you to select your targeted audience as you want.

I will always go with Facebook when it comes to social media for business. It has a large platform for all you'll need to do as long as your company is concern. From advertising to marketing to delivery.

I can see that Facebook is the most social media that people used to advertise their product, it has many future displayed while the thousands of people can access in a seconds

There is no other platform that seems to be as large as Facebook. There are alot of active users on the platform. This gives advertiser opportunity to target the exact group of people they want.

Facebook is the best social media plartform when it comes to marketing your products. You can market your products not only within your friends like that of WhatsApp and telegram,but publicly onto all people.

For me, the best social media to advertise one's business is Instagram, followed by Facebook then WhatsApp. I'm not on Instagram though but i've witnessed alot of my friends make huge progress advertising their business on WhatsApp.

In my own perspective, Facebook is the foremost social Media platform to create awareness for your products and services. The next one on the list is Instagram as you can make use of latest trend to promote your products and services.

I think Twitter is the best for a wider audience.
With the hash tag on Twitter, your message can go across the whole globe.
You just need to place an hash tag on what is trending and your advert go travel a thousand miles

In recent years technology has become increasingly popular especially in the business world and in promoting and creating awareness for the various businesses. Many people tend to use social media as a platform that they can advertise their products as well there's their promotions as well in order to create awareness amongst those that are frequently active on these platforms.

Of course the number social media platforms is not limited to just a handful, and actually encompasses social media such as Twitter, Facebook, WhatsApp and even telegram, just to name a few. However which is the best social media in order to get your business the most attention?

In my opinion the best one will probably be Facebook because there are many users on Facebook as well as the fact that you are able to promote your business in groups which can reach a global audience if you so choose. Twitter has not been as popular in the last few years and WhatsApp limits you to your contacts that you have. What are the social media platforms do you think is a good way to get your business venture more attention?

I think Facebook and Instagram are the best way to advertise a business and pay for it. I honestly use instagram, it seems the best.

For business awareness, I want to understand this as getting informed on what is going on in the business world, i would highly recommend twitter for this purpose

I think no social media for now beats the reach of Facebook. They're currently the largest and in my opinion, provide the most helpful statistics that would ensure you get the best out of reaching your customers.

The social media to choose solely depends on the product that is to be promoted. If you promoting commodities that are official LinkedIn is the answer, if you are promoting products that are more for the youth, the answer is Facebook.

Talking on the most important social media for your business awareness, well that depends on what exactly you are doing as a business enterpreneur but Facebook is the most popular.

When it comes to business awareness, sometimes it depends on the kind of business and also how you make used of the social media to promote your business. I will consider Facebook as the best for me.

When we are looking for the most important media for business awareness , it normally depend onnthe actual business you want to start , most people prefer instagram while some prefer facebook
When it comes to business awareness, sometimes it depends on the kind of business and also how you make used of the social media to promote your business. I will consider Facebook as the best for me.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds