Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What is the monthly minimum wage in your country?

Niyi

Reputable member
Credits
Every country has an amount that should be the base for every worker's pay in the country. It is called minimum wage.

What is the minimum wage in your country and it's dollar equivalent. In Nigeria here it is NGN30,000. That's about $80.

Advertisement Placeholder
I think its around $125 per month but I think not every company is following this as you know companies try to game the system by paying less

Here in the USA, the federal minimum wage is currently $7.25/hour, with an increase set for July 1st to be $11.25 for companies that don't offer qualifying health insurance and $10.25/hour for those companies that do provide qualifying health insurance.

So $7.25x160 hours = $1160/month at minimum wage.

In our country, the minimum wage is still below the poverty line only P500 pesos per day or $9. But there are private companies that pay the workers more than this amount. It also depends on the location.

This is different from country to country and I feel it's based on the GDP and inflation in the country and there will always be companies that will always pay less than what the government has notified them to pay the minimum

Every country has its own laws like labor laws. Despite the minimum daily pay of the workers being 5000 pesos, there are also bosses or business owners who do not follow the standard rate. Others pay the workers below P500 pesos per day.

The problem with our countries is the Government is corrupt and they help the dishonest employers in paying lesser salary to their employees and shame the system of minimum wages

I think its around $125 per month but I think not every company is following this as you know companies try to game the system by paying less
That is a lot
We are not even getting up to that. Our minimum wage here is about $50. It is very small.

Could be things are cheap there or not sure what is the reason that minimum wage is only $50 and its impossible to buy even monthly groceries in this $50 in India

Monthly minimum wage in my home country according to the USD conversion is around $140.

I'm not sure exactly, but I think the minimum wage here in my country is around $700, it was recently increased.

Well, the wage and salary of people in our country is also the same. However, the fact of the matter remains that many people take advantage and never follow this rule at all.

Many companies pays less than that and they are gaming the system and this is why they pay in cash.

I think this is applicable in India too because small companies don't have much of the turnover

The minimum wage in my country is currently at less than 50 dollars. This is crazy because there are some states that have not even agreed to be paying this amount to their civil servants. We are talking about a country that is rich in natural resources. I honestly hope that things get better in the nearest future.

The minimum wage in my country is currently at less than 50 dollars. This is crazy because there are some states that have not even agreed to be paying this amount to their civil servants. We are talking about a country that is rich in natural resources. I honestly hope that things get better in the nearest future.

The minimum wage in many countries is quite low and this is also one of the main reasons why so many employers tend to take advantage of many people. The government should enforce the right kind of rules and they must not allow big businessmen to take advantage of people.

The minimum wage in many countries is quite low and this is also one of the main reasons why so many employers tend to take advantage of many people. The government should enforce the right kind of rules and they must not allow big businessmen to take advantage of people.

I don't think that the minimum wage in many developed countries are low. It is always a case of these things happening in developing countries because of how poorly the economy is being run too. So, it is always a situation where the poor keep suffering.

I would have to check in terms of the full-time wage required in the UK. I know the part-time one is £722.45 as I am part-time due to health issues and that is how much I need to be earning if not more as a part-time worker.

I would have it a guess that it would be double the part-time wage per month though.

I don't think that the minimum wage in many developed countries are low. It is always a case of these things happening in developing countries because of how poorly the economy is being run too. So, it is always a situation where the poor keep suffering.

I am not sure in what country you live, but I must say that the minimum wages in many countries are, indeed, quite low. I myself live in a developing country and things are really horrible in here. People are struggling a lot and they are suffering greatly when it comes to economy and finance.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds