Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What Is The Meaning Of The Term "Finance"?

Finance is anything that is related to money, for example, business, investment, economics, etc. Finance is also a knowledge or tool to manage your money (by investing or starting a business)

Advertisement Placeholder
Finances is the management of cash as well as other resources includes banking, investing, budgeting, and forecasting. It entails determining risk and return, examining financial records, putting together financial strategies, managing debt, and allocating resources.

One of the most interesting aspect of finance is managing the accounts of the business and this also includes financial accounting as well. The fact remains that financial accounting is quite important.

The term finance, has alot of definition and meanings depending on how individuals see it. finance has to do with money and sponsorship in terms of cash flow.

The term finance, has alot of definition and meanings depending on how individuals see it. finance has to do with money and sponsorship in terms of cash flow.

Well, I think that finance is a study of business capital, liability, assets, and many other thing that hold a value. This may also include cash reserves as well of the company,.

One of the most interesting aspect of finance is managing the accounts of the business and this also includes financial accounting as well. The fact remains that financial accounting is quite important.
Accounting is very important if any business intends to do great, as accounting would show you what you are doing and also the aspects where you can improve on.

Well I think finance can be defined by individuals in a different manner. finance comprised of any thing that has to do with money transactions. funding, and also management.

Finance is the science of managing money. It is the practice of managing money, investments, and other financial assets. It involves understanding how money is earned, saved, invested, and spent, as well as how to best use financial resources. Finance is a field of study that looks at how individuals, businesses, and governments manage their financial resources over time.

Finances has alot of meaning depending on how it is used by either individuals or companies organisation. finance had to do with management of resources for the achievement of goals in an organisation.

Well I think finance can be defined by individuals in a different manner. finance comprised of any thing that has to do with money transactions. funding, and also management.

Finance involves many things and it also involves keeping a record of expenses and overall transactions conducted in the business. Expenses are also important.

There are many people who always like to use the term "finance". The fact remains that finance is one of the most used terms when it comes to business and trading. I think that finance refers to capital, and money in general. However, this term could be used in a really broader manner. So, what thing comes into your mind when we talk about finance?

I believe that finance can actually be used in any aspect which is why you will always have to define it in the subject that you are referring it to because what finance means in business is totally different from what it means in running your home.

You are right and I don't think you can run a business without the help of finance because it will be the one to implement some actions in the business so it is needed

You are right and I don't think you can run a business without the help of finance because it will be the one to implement some actions in the business so it is needed

Finance refers to capital. Capital is necessary when it comes to running business because you have to bear expenses and this is why finance is important in the first place.

Finance refers to capital. Capital is necessary when it comes to running business because you have to bear expenses and this is why finance is important in the first place.
Finance has to do with money and it is always about money. This is why it is mostly believe that you cannot run a business without the financial aspect because it is the capital

Finance deals with how money decisions are made. It involves how money is earned, utilised and managed. Finance is important in every aspect of life.

Actually finance, means alot of thing depending on how individuals used the word.

It has to do with all monetary activities such as fund raising, budgeting and planning, investment and all issues that has to do with money.

Actually finance, means alot of thing depending on how individuals used the word.

It has to do with all monetary activities such as fund raising, budgeting and planning, investment and all issues that has to do with money.

I think that finance is a very important part of any kind of organisation. Activities related to money are also known as "financial activities" and this suggests that finance has many meanings.

I think that finance is a very important part of any kind of organisation. Activities related to money are also known as "financial activities" and this suggests that finance has many meanings.
There is no way an organisation will be able to operate without finances. Even nonprofit organisations usually solicit for funding from the public. I think that tells you that no business can actually run without finances.

The process of creation, study and management of your money and your investment is what is regarded as finance and it can either be personal, public or corperate finance

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds