Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What Is The Meaning Of The Term "Finance"?

Good-Person

Captain Junkie
Credits
There are many people who always like to use the term "finance". The fact remains that finance is one of the most used terms when it comes to business and trading. I think that finance refers to capital, and money in general. However, this term could be used in a really broader manner. So, what thing comes into your mind when we talk about finance?

Advertisement Placeholder
Finance is referred to as money used to run a business and it can be regarded as business fund. This is used in running the day to day transaction of a business. Also, it is the sum of money that is used in managing business.

Finance can have various meanings depending on the context you are using it, but general finance conotes money and how it is been used for your general benefit

Finance refers to the management, creation, and study of money, investments, and other financial instruments. It involves assessing the risk and potential returns of different investments, and making decisions about how to allocate resources to maximize wealth or profit. Finance is a broad field that encompasses a variety of sub-disciplines, including personal finance, corporate finance, and public finance. It also includes the study of financial markets and institutions, as well as financial management in government and non-profit organizations.

Finance refers to the management, creation, and study of money, investments, and other financial instruments. It involves assessing the risk and potential returns of different investments, and making decisions about how to allocate resources to maximize wealth or profit. Finance is a broad field that encompasses a variety of sub-disciplines, including personal finance, corporate finance, and public finance. It also includes the study of financial markets and institutions, as well as financial management in government and non-profit organizations.

I think that finance has a much broader and wider meaning. Finance literally means "money" in a literal sense. However, it may consist of various factors and elements associated with money in a broader manner.

Actually people can define the term finance in different perspectives depending on their understanding.
finance can means money and in general, it has to do with the economy.

What come to my mind when I heard of the word finance is money. And I think that's what finance is all about. Finance is about the capital and profit in business. Most times, finance and money are used interchangeably.

Money comes to my mind when I hear or read the term finance. I don't know the broader ways in which it can be used but I know that it refers to capital and all resources related to money.

What come to my mind when I heard of the word finance is money. And I think that's what finance is all about. Finance is about the capital and profit in business. Most times, finance and money are used interchangeably.

I think that when it comes to finance, many things comes into our mind. Normally, when I think about the term finance, i usually start thinking about business and economy as well.

Finance can be referred to as money and it can also be referred to as investment in some contexts. Finance is something that gives you the power to purchase something. It is the capital needed for you to venture into a business.

Finance can be referred to as money and it can also be referred to as investment in some contexts. Finance is something that gives you the power to purchase something. It is the capital needed for you to venture into a business.

I think that the word finance has many different definitions, depending on the context. I think that finance refers to money in a basic manner. However, it could mean different things.

I think that the word finance has many different definitions, depending on the context. I think that finance refers to money in a basic manner. However, it could mean different things.
Yeah, digital currencies like crypto-currencies can also be regarded as finances because you can use them to make purchases. I think in some extent it can also be safe to call gold a finance because it is a legal tender in some countries.

I think that when it comes to finance, many things comes into our mind. Normally, when I think about the term finance, i usually start thinking about business and economy as well.
You're right, economy and business have to do with finance. But generally, when majority of people heard about finance what come to their mind is money. And finance truly is about money.

Yeah, business and economy are definitely related to finance. Finance fuels both economy and business. Without it, we wouldn't have the two. Both need to manage finance well so as to be great.

Yeah, business and economy are definitely related to finance. Finance fuels both economy and business. Without it, we wouldn't have the two. Both need to manage finance well so as to be great.
I think in this context finance tends to deal more on the cash flow or the places the resources comes from that helps to power both the economy and the business sector.

I think in this context finance tends to deal more on the cash flow or the places the resources comes from that helps to power both the economy and the business sector.
Finances is mostly concerned with money. However, is not restricted to cash alone. Money is a means of legal exchange. And today exchange can be done not through only cash but other currencies like crypto.

In a simple definition i think the term finance mean, The science of management of money and other assets.

It deals basically with management of money as the case maybe.

Finances is mostly concerned with money. However, is not restricted to cash alone. Money is a means of legal exchange. And today exchange can be done not through only cash but other currencies like crypto.

Finance is related to money. This also involves expenses, liabilities, income, and a vast kind of things related to money in a broader sense. Finance is a really big field.

Money comes to my mind when I hear or read the term finance. I don't know the broader ways in which it can be used but I know that it refers to capital and all resources related to money.
that term finance means so much than money as it encompass so many things, like your record books, your cashflow, daily expenditures, overhead cost and everything that is financially related in your business.

There are many people who always like to use the term "finance". The fact remains that finance is one of the most used terms when it comes to business and trading. I think that finance refers to capital, and money in general. However, this term could be used in a really broader manner. So, what thing comes into your mind when we talk about finance?
Finances is the management of cash as well as other resources includes banking, investing, budgeting, and forecasting. It entails determining risk and return, examining financial records, putting together financial strategies, managing debt, and allocating resources.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds