Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What is the importance of a salesperson to a company?

A salesperson is as important to the success of a company as the manager. They sell the company and their products to potential clients.

They are extremely crucial to success because interested customers will most likely come in contact with a salesperson before anyone else in the company.

A lot of company have thrived or withered away because of the knowledge or lack of knowledge displayed by their salesperson.

Advertisement Placeholder
Personally I considered a sells person and a sells manager in all form of business and thay played some of the most important role in the success of business.

They make, control and manage policies that will enhance the growth and sells of their products to the public.

A sales person is like an intermediary between the producer and the consumers and most of the sales persons are well connected to the cosumer than the producers which makes them very important.
Sales person are very important to a business. Their job is to convince people to make a purchase and sell it to them. People often think that Sales person are closer to consumer than producer, but I don't think that's how it is. If you called some of the sales person after doing the business with them, they won't reply you.

know business can grow without the help of a sales person in a business ,to me I think is the mouth pis of a company or a business ventures,he expose the product of the company to the consumers,he convince them for petronage two.

Salespeople are essential to any business. They support the creation and maintenance of customer relationships, which are essential for fostering loyalty and trust. Salespeople, who are also sometimes referred to as entrepreneurs, are frequently seen as the single largest driver of the world economy.

Sales persons drive the revenue of a business. They are the ones that drive patronage, create customer base and make sure the goods produced are exchanged for cash.

Salespeople are essential to any business. They support the creation and maintenance of customer relationships, which are essential for fostering loyalty and trust. Salespeople, who are also sometimes referred to as entrepreneurs, are frequently seen as the single largest driver of the world economy.
Someone once said that the most important department in a business is the sales department, and I think I agree with him. A business without salesperson won't last because they are the soul of a company. They go extra length in ensure that they sell company product.

Having someone that can pitch your brand or your products to people is good to have. I am not sure how important it is as a lot of business owners are able to do this themselves but for those that are not as skilled or are too busy, having a sales rep makes a huge difference.

A sales person is like the leader of most commercial activities for the company.
He helps in encouraging potential customers to buy more goods.
They also help in building trust between customers and business.
I agree with you actually. It is the work of the first person to try as much as possible to market the product of the business to potential customers. He or she needs to also bring trust between the business and customers.

The salesperson is a very important person in a company. They are responsible for making the sales of a company. This is by convincing potential customers to buy the company's products. The salesperson should have very good negotiation skills.

The first person is very important and necessary in a business venture. He or she is responsible for distributing the products of the business venture. The person must have good marketing techniques.
That's exactly the point sir, if you don't have a good marketing teachniques an strategy I don't think you can be able to make it, a lot of people are not making money because of this.

I agree with you actually. It is the work of the first person to try as much as possible to market the product of the business to potential customers. He or she needs to also bring trust between the business and customers.
Yes, That is true. That is why it is important to hire a Highly competent sales person. A sales person is like the image of your business. As most potential customers would come through him.

You kind of need a salesperson to help sell product. I mean you could also be the owner and the salesperson. Some companies start off that way. But for the most part, if you have a product you're selling, having a salesperson or a group of them to help sell it, could go a long way in increasing productivity and sales.

Yes, That is true. That is why it is important to hire a Highly competent sales person. A sales person is like the image of your business. As most potential customers would come through him.
Yeah, that's the major reason it is important to go for experienced ones. You need to look for sales persons that have worked in some successful businesses before.

Yeah, that's the major reason it is important to go for experienced ones. You need to look for sales persons that have worked in some successful businesses before.
Yes, Experience is the best teacher, as most people would always say.
When looking for a sales person, You need to go for the best as they are also like the Company's representative anywhere.

Yes, Experience is the best teacher, as most people would always say.
When looking for a sales person, You need to go for the best as they are also like the Company's representative anywhere.
Yeah, people are very much experienced know their onions. So going for experienced people is the best if you really want your business to become successful in the long run. But you have to spend more money also.

A company must have a good sales agent because it is very important to employ a well experience salespersons because he is the one responsible to drive the sales of the company and that is why a competent person must be chosen to manage this department.
Salespersons is indeed very important for the business. The person needs to do everything about sales, which can sometimes be very challenging and stressful. That's why it's very important to hire professionals and not those who stuglle to do this role.

Yeah, people are very much experienced know their onions. So going for experienced people is the best if you really want your business to become successful in the long run. But you have to spend more money also.
Going for experienced people is the best especially if you have the money to pay for such service. If you are interested in the success of your business, Then go for experienced people.

Going for experienced people is the best especially if you have the money to pay for such service. If you are interested in the success of your business, Then go for experienced people.
That is actually the truth. The reason some businesses go for people who are not very much experienced is because they do not have the money to pay the experienced people. But sometimes the inexperienced ones can also learn fast and do well.

That is actually the truth. The reason some businesses go for people who are not very much experienced is because they do not have the money to pay the experienced people. But sometimes the inexperienced ones can also learn fast and do well.
That is true.
As a company it is not very bad if you go for inexperienced people. Some inexperienced people are actually very dedicated to whatever they put their mind into. And they are ready to learn fast as you have said.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds