Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What is the impact of emotional trauma in business place?

Dylinks

Addicted member
Credits
As a Sole proprietor, do you think it's allowable and legal to humiliate your staff because you are paying them salary? If so, what are the negative impact of organization performance?

Advertisement Placeholder
No, that's wrong and evil if you hunikiate your workers because you pay them, you are paying them for the work they did, they aren't begging.
Emotional trauma is a huge condition, Emotional trauma is a type of damage to the mind that occurs as a result of a distressing event. And as a good human being you shouldn't inflict any trauma to your fellow man.

In business everything due with emotion you have put your mind if you are doing any business. Business is all about your mindset if you are doing any business and you don't put your mind it will be very had for the business to be successful

I believe the situation will give justice to your question. There’re some actions that may justify humiliating them in order to serve an example to other workers. Don’t get me wrong. An employee who stole the company’s money should be humiliated in front of everyone in order to serve as an example to others even though it may have negative effect but it also has a positive effect

That is not good and it's not polite. If you are paying salary for employees, you are paying for their service not for their life, you can not be treating them wrong. Respect is reciprocal.

In this life nothing goes for nothing, so it is not advisable to talk harshly or humiliate your staff because they're on your pay roll as no one knows tomorrow, you could be their employee tomorrow.

It is not ideal to humiliate them because mental stability enhance focus and productivity in business , if you humiliate the enthusiasm towards make your business grow will be totally loss .

If your topic is about abuse of authority by the boss over the employee I know that it happens all the time. Some are recorded and some are resolved by amicable settlement. I have an actual example that the boss humiliated a manager by insulting her. The manager resigned. After some time the boss insulted another manager, male this time. He also resigned. So many employees cried when they were reprimanded by that bad boss but no one filed a formal complaint.

It is never advisable to insult any one of your employee no matter that you're the superior head of the business. No one can work at it's best when emotionally perplexed. You will only work at your best when your feeling joyous and the right mind.

Emotional trauma in the workplace will result in a negative impact on the output of the workers. An unhappy worker will likely not put in his/her best and mistakes are bound to happen because the worker will constantly be absent-minded due to the trauma.

Initial reactions to trauma can include exhaustion, sadness, anxiety, agitation, numbness, dissociation,physical arousal, and blunted affect. Most responses are normal in that they affect most survivors and are socially acceptable, psychologically effective, and self-limited.

I think as human beings we should learn to do better, it isn't advisable to insult ones employee for whatever reason, I mean we are all human and nobody is above mistake . We must learn to treat people with the respect they deserve.

Humiliating an employees is quite awkward and awful for the development of the organization. Any employer that usually engages in assaulting or embarrassing of his/her staffs will account for nothing but setback in overall turnover in the organization business output. However, accumulated emotional trauma could ridicule the ability of the staffs to perform lower as expected and be less passionate to the growth of the organization, and there would not yield any positive result. So therefore, i would implore any would be boss or future employer to promote cordial relationship between themselves and their subjects, staffs, employees or subordinates to enhance rapid turnover of profitability in business output within the organization.

It is not advisable to talk to them anyhow, they are the ones that promote the business to where it is now. So at every point in time, a business owner must learn to give them their respect too. So that they can always be moved to do their work properly.

In a business certain employers are supposed to value and respect their employees and the employees are also supposed to show more respect to their boss in the place of work and that will maintain a perfect run of the business.
But in a business environment where the employer is using that avenue that he is paying his employers to maltreat them and putting fear in their minds will lessen their productivity in the place of work.

Outrageous feeling of disappointment. Loss of certainty. Powerlessness to settle on a definate reasonable choice. Powerlessness to adapt to normal family assignments. Powerlessness to really begin an undertaking and really finish it without interruption. Withdrawal from network and gatherings of individuals. Loss of individual self-appreciation and reality.. Re-thinking yourself constantly. Fits of anxiety and tension, even stuff which never annoyed me. Rationalizing any change to the ordinary.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds