Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What is the highest amount of money you made online in a month??

Thanks for this , i have always love trading crypto currency and take note of the risk attached and others when trading i think , because it really important to consider them

Advertisement Placeholder
I use crypto to send and receive funds. However, I am not into crypto trading and investment ans I have not gained much while holding crypto. This is high risk investment and also requires a lot of money. By the way, do you regularly invest and trade crypto? What crypto currency you are investing into

I think i currently invested in tron and the price has been increasing very high for some times now , just of recent it moved from $0.3 -$0.50

Good one that you love trading, money comes out through it. Anything that is rewarding should be taking seriously.

So you are investing on tron. I have never taken interest in tron. I think I participated on tron airdrops a long time ago, but I cannot remember the login details. Since crypto market is growing I am also intrigued about the opportunities provided by crypto market. By the way, what donyou think about doge?

I think dogecoin is growing bigger almost everyday and i am sure that very soon there would be a spike in the price of dogecoin ,since many influential individuals are supporting the coin

I don't remember exactly but it would be more than $50 for the month of January. Owe that to Bizdustry which is my money maker now and I hope the policy for earnings will not change like the other forum that suddenly reduced the rate of earnings when new members came in. For now I am hopeful that this site can also contribute to my earnings for February.

I have not climbed the bandwagon yet. I see Doge growing big, but I just cannot trust the coin that started as a joke.Doge can grow big, but how many years do we have to wait until Doge becomes $10 or $20? I think we should better stay with top cryptocurrencies like bitcoin, litecoin, bitcoin cash, and ethereum. I am yet to explore cryptocurrencies other than these.

I just started doing online paying click and earn or paid to click site, a friend of mine just introduced me so I am new to online earning site, I was paid $5 into my luno account last month and i am willing to earn more this month .

Considering that its very cheap and when it gets to $1 you are going to earn more , i think its best to just invest in the coin so that when it gets there your profit would be really high i think

Currently it is priced 6 cent. If you buy 100 doge, you will have to spend just $6, in case the price reaches $1 as a lo of people are expecting, you will earn a lot of money from your small investment. But then Doge might take really long time to reach $1 mark.

It would take a lot of time I guess but let's be patient because this was how bitcoin started , till it start having rapid increase and a lot of people starts investing on the coin I think , so I still believe I the price of doge coin I think

The price of dogecoin is fluctuating up and down. It is not for short investment but rather for the long time investment.

That's true. The first bitcoin transaction was performed by ordering 2 pizzas for 10 thousand bitcoin. Imagine how much those bitcoins with today. And how many years have passed since bitcoins were created? In just about 11 years bitcoins have gone up from 0.008 cents to $47K.

The most I ever earned on a site in one month is $28.45 from Serpclix in December last year. I normally earn over $20 but this month was particularly good. I earned bits and pieces from other sites too but they were smaller amounts.

Serpclix? Please explain about this earning opportunity. since the name contain clix, I am assuming that this is a PTC site.

I have written a topic on it under the ptc category. It is not your regular ptc site but we are sent orders to click on and search.

Interesting that you earned such reasonable amount of dollars from serpclix site. I believe in your work rate @Sprite1950, you're a hard working woman. I believe you have more sites where you do task to earn extra bucks apart from serpclix?

I don't do many online sites now, just Serpclix, ForumCoin, Cointiply, Bucksify and now GPT. I just started with Picture Punches but I don't think I am going to do well there. I'm retired from everyday work so have plenty of time.

Okay, I've known your selected sites you're working with currently. You've told me about yourself briefly in our time with trendri, when it was still active. I know you're a hard working woman, even when you've bowed out of active offline service, you're still working hard to add to your pension.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds