Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What is the easiest coding language?

Jason

Royal member
Bronze Member
Website
drummerlesson.com
Credits
Now, as I said in the thread about the most difficult language, I haven't messed around with coding in a long time. In that case, I can't say. However, I will throw in guesses. How about Python or JavaScript?

I'd say it really depends what you're doing. I also personally don't find JavaScript the easiest of languages to work with, I find a whole host of languages easier to work with ahead of JS, including but not limited to PHP, Python, Lua, the Blitz family of languages and pretty much every dialect of Basic I've ever seen.

I'd say it really depends what you're doing. I also personally don't find JavaScript the easiest of languages to work with, I find a whole host of languages easier to work with ahead of JS, including but not limited to PHP, Python, Lua, the Blitz family of languages and pretty much every dialect of Basic I've ever seen.
I've messed around with JavaScript and php. Those are easy to get going on cause no separate compiler thing. I'm not sure if php is more challenging than JavaScript.

I've only ever tried to learn JavaScript and Python and Python seemed to have some technicalities I couldn't understand, so it would have to be JavaScript for the little bit I've tried to learn throughout my coding days. I think I may have tried PHP a long time ago, but that's too far back for me to remember.

I've messed around with JavaScript and php. Those are easy to get going on cause no separate compiler thing. I'm not sure if php is more challenging than JavaScript.
Many of the “separate compiler” development environments make this as simple as pressing a run button. E.g. Unity.

Python's syntax is pretty dang easy to learn. I say it's the easiest language I've ever messed around with.

Python and PHP are pretty easy to learn.

The hardest part in learning programming language is applying it. For example one can know all of the basics of PHP but not know how to put it all together.

I think this guy explains how to fully learn a language really well.

Last edited:
I will say that Php is in a weird time in its evolution. Due to changes in the language, since really around 5.3 and onward, it can still be REALLY simple, but with the new changes in allowed syntax (and features) such as closure, arrow functions, anom classes etc. In many instances it can feel like writing javascript these days if you are used to that syntax. Like I said, its weird lol. I mean I like it, but it's still weird!!

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 18 78.3%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor