Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What is the cheapest way of advertising a product

The cheapest way of advertising a product is by creating a social media page yourself, you can then place different adverts of your products on the page. Ensure it is on a social media like Instagram or Facebook to ensure wider audience.

Advertisement Placeholder
There so many ways of advertising a product but due to the financial status of some people they look for the cheapest way of advertising and they believe that advertising online is the cheapest
Please what other ways do we have
You should try social media platforms to advertise your business or product. You can choose free or paid way to promote your business. On facebook ,there is free option to promote anything along with paid option. If you can't afford paid advertisment,then try free advertisment by posting your business link in different Facebook groups.
Twitter is also best to do Online marketing of your business.

The cheapest ways to get your business awareness is through social media engagement, this is an avenue whereby you get to advertise your business to people online through social media platforms in which we all engage daily, so we exchange ideas and make a lot of engagement, I think it is quite cheap that you can actually go for to promote your business and create awareness

The cheapest way to advertise is social media ads and classified ads, generally speaking. But in the realm of cheap advertising ideas, if you shop around for media outlets in smaller markets you maybe able to advertise inexpensively on radio, trade magazines, websites, local coupon books and even cable TV.

I think online advertisement is the cheapest way of advertising your product to people, via WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and WeChat. Although it will only limit your advertisement to only people that are on your list, but one can still get a recommendation from a customer that know about your goods and such a customer can link you up to a new customer.

To me I believe that the cheapest way to advertise your product is through online advertisement especially using your social media platforms like WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram,all this platform can be used for Free to market your product

Advertising your product is very cheap. There are different kind of advertising your product. There is oral advertisement whereby you advertise with your mouth. But now the fastest, cheaper, most comfortable, reliable, versatile way of advertising now is online advertisement. You don't have to go to radio or tv. You can upload your product on social media like Instagram, Facebook, Twitter etc

the cheapest way of our of advertising your products to the general market or to the general public is the use of social media because on social media I mean social media like Facebook WhatsApp Twitter and Instagram including sick talk you can just go and dig on the platform showcase your product the world without being charged a penny so social media is the best place to to mark a few groups or display your goals without paying

I do agree with this method of advertising, since I've seen it work really well for people.

Depending on your network as a means of advertising is a good one, because these are people who know, like, and trust you.
Absolutely you just need to leverage on what you have that is people in circle before thinking outside and since they trust you they will help advertising your products. Also learn to appreciate them will make them do more.

The cheapest ways of advertising your products is the use of social media network and one on one meeting with whoever you want o tell about your products. One on one is one of the best ways of promoting your business.

When it comes to offline advertisements. Using fliers will be the cheapest form of advertisement. When considering online advertisement, I think advertisements through WhatsApp and Facebook should be the cheapest.

There so many ways of advertising a product but due to the financial status of some people they look for the cheapest way of advertising and they believe that advertising online is the cheapest
Advertising online through social media sites is very cheap. You get to reach many people of your locality and whom you know are in need of your products. Also doing it offline through a word of mouth is very cheap. You tell people wherever you go about the products you are sellind and they also get to tell other people.

The cheapest way to advertising the product is I think social media like as facebook. You can make a page on Facebook and must be named according to trending products and invite friends and family on page and Posts daily on it. People that are invited in page share your products and services, then advertising of your products would be easy.

Online advertisement is the cheapest way of advertising. Through social media we can advertise our products free of cost. Therefore many people use social media for advertising of their products.

The cheapest way of advertising is from social media. Paople approach your advertisement through social media may in millions but cost of such advertisement will very low . Watasap, Facebook, Twitter are some very best ways for your investment through social media .

The cheapest way to advertise your small business depends on a number of factors. Factors include the kind of audience you are trying to reach, where you choose to reach them, the size of the audience, the design skills needed to create the ad — and what you get for your money.Ad rates vary widely. Even the way rates are calculated varies by the type of media outlet or format.

Means of advertising your product is through internet bcos it had wide coverage compare to radio and television so it is very nice to place ur product on internet a times it bring money to someone who advertising their product on internet. I want implore people to advertising their product on internet. I introduce my friend to advertising their product.

advertising a product is really good for business a lot of businessmen and women try to advertise their products through different means of also trying to advertise products and I can say the best means and cheapest way of advertising products is to social media EG Facebook

The cheapest way you can advertise a product is by posting the product on your social media pages such as Reddit, Facebook, Twitter and the like, you can even post them on your Whatsapp status if you have so many contacts on your phone.

The cheapest ways of advertising your products is the use of social media network and one on one meeting with whoever you want o tell about your products. One on one is one of the best ways of promoting your business.
One on one can be tasking and demand more energy and of course transport fee. Giving fliers to people can go long way to cover many indirect contacts and potential buyers or users of services. I personally think giving fliers is cheaper and time saving than one on one advertisement.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds