Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What is the cheapest way of advertising a product

One of the cheapest ways to advertise your products is by using social media most especially Facebook and Instagram. Facebook seems to target your audience more easily, and in no time you would have enough customers and people that are interested in your products or services.

Advertisement Placeholder
i would say promotion through facebook could be considered as the cheapest way possible, you can also give some free samples to popular youtubers away to review them for a price you both will agree about

What is the cheapest way of advertising a product. Well to me I think the cheapest way of advertising or promoting your product or brand is through social media platform. Even it does not even require money. But it might not be that fast so you can also go with radio advertisement. So either social media platform or radio advertisement.

The average small business using Google advertising spends between $9,000 and $10,000 per month on their online advertising campaigns. That's $100,000 to $120,000 per year. The average cost per click of an online Facebook ad is $1.72.
Or you may use following option
Google My Business. Google My Business offers free local advertising. ...
Bing Places. Bing Places for Business is the Bing version of Google's local business offering.
Other Search Engines. ...
SEO. ...
5. Facebook. ...
Pinterest. ...
Instagram. ...
Twitter.

Well, as we all know that there are different ways of advertising products for the people and public to be aware.
To me the cheapest way of advertising is by using oral way, mouth to mouth passing of information from one customer to another.
[automerge]1612818619[/automerge]
Well, as we all know that there are different ways of advertising products for the people and public to be aware.
To me the cheapest way of advertising is by using oral way, mouth to mouth passing of information from one customer to another.

If you ask me I will say the cheapest way of advertising is to use the free social media platforms like facebook, whatsapp, instagram, Twitter, telegram, and others. There are thousands of traffic out there in each of this platforms. You can give them a try. That is my contribution. Good luck!

There so many ways of advertising a product but due to the financial status of some people they look for the cheapest way of advertising and they believe that advertising online is the cheapest
Please what other ways do we have
Aside from online advertisement which is considered the cheapest of all, I am of the opinion of making use of the product and let people around testify to how good the product is on you. When you use your product, people can be convinced of the quality of that product.

Using Bulk SMS Using Active GSM Numbers
These days, it’s easier to reach people through their mobile phones than any other traditional means of advertising. It is easy, quick and cheaper and you have 100% guarantee of effective communication. Individuals, Companies and Organization leverage on it to advertise their goods, services and events. All you need to do it get active and verifiable GSM numbers and you will be good.

The social media and the internet is definitely the cheapest and the best way to advertise your product and it will reach high range of people. Advertising was quite difficult before, because you needed to print banners and go to radio stations to make announcements but now it is much more easier with the social media.

I think the cheapest way to advertise your product is by using the local means of advertising .local means I'm in the use of Music and dances to attract customers to what you are selling and it mostly happens in market for Village Square .

The cheapest way of advertising a product is hand to hand for instance we can say that we're in computer age but not everybody can read and write and people believe in what they see than what they hear so if you're living in kind of environment you advertise your market through by showing sample of what you selling to the neigbour.

Social media is the cheapest I believe. You can advertise yourself and get people to repost for you on whatsapp. You can also do that on either twitter or Facebook and even Instagram using social media influences who can advertise for you can with very little amount compared to other channels

As for me the best and cheapest way of advertising a products is Facebook and Instagram because they both very cheap and easy to handle without stress and the world going to see and read about your products without stress or spending too much money

Any business can get exposure using online classified ads on sites such as Gumtree and Craigslist, and these can be very cheap - or even free.

You can place targeted ads for your business online every day, and people will find them via search. You can advertise anything from a one-day event like a garage sale to a service like photography, plumbing or gardening.

The cheapest ways to advertise your products or services is through social media platforms. The platforms helps you to reach as much people as possible without spending any money, even even the paid ads are relatively cheaper compared to digital media.

It may seem like common sense, but your business needs a website to be competitive online. Without a website, you will face a constant uphill battle to remain visible and appear professional.
Once it has been set up, a website will only cost you a few pounds per year for hosting and a domain name, and with that you can generate customers and sales.

There are several ways to advertise a product without putting a hole in your pocket. You can advertise a product at your place of work to your coworkers, in your neighborhood, to your family and friends, you can also advertise on social media like WhatsApp, Facebook, telegram, twitter, free websites and forums

The cheapest way to advertise a product is to sell quality over quantity though quantity also is very important in a place like Africa but be ensure that your product has not match. Another better and cheaper way is through internet. You can even advertise for free on internet.

You can do your advertisement on a face to face level by speaking to people about your products though the traffic may not be High but it is the sharpest kethid of advertising as you won't have to pay anything for advertisements to any one
There so many ways of advertising a product but due to the financial status of some people they look for the cheapest way of advertising and they believe that advertising online is the cheapest
Please what other ways do we have

one of the cheapest way to advertise your product is to take advantage of the free social media, you can make use of whatsapp, especially whatsapp status it works well, also make good friends on Facebook and advertise your products to them.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds