Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What is the best way to invest in real estate?

Real estate is a very profitable way to invest. No matter the kind of real estate investment you’ll still make profit which is why I love real estate. I love property for rent though it takes years before you start realizing profit. I prefer renting out buildings for some years and flipping the house. That makes me high profit in a very short term.

Advertisement Placeholder
Real estate is a very nice investment. There is no areas of real estate that is not profitable depending on the knowledge and expertise you have in the game. You can make good money buying and selling of landed properties or renting and leasing of housing estates.

Property flipping and renting out the property is what I prefer. Many real estate investors in my city are doing that. However, many builders in my city construct building and then sell all the flats/apartments for some profits. The same goes for houses. They constructy houses and sell for a profit. They also rent it out and generate good income.

In my own perspective the best form of real estate investment is buying of land. Land appreciate over time and of course it is considered as one of the surest form of investment.

As for me I see property for rent as the best way you can invest in real estate business this is because that actual property still remains your own forever and at the same time you are making profit from it every year

I don't know why I don't see real estate investment as a potential project anymore,we are in the digital world I guess that a lot of our investment should be on the digital form of investment because we are slowly moving into the area of digital Life. I'm beside this type of investment require a huge sum of money.

Investment in Real estate business is long term profitable business in future.its a lucrative business.I plan to invest in real estate business like purchasing land and building and gain a huge profit in future to sell them.
best way to invest in real estate by real estate property and sell them at a higher price started the business of real estate. Real estate involves buying, selling, renting and leasing property.

The best way to invest in real estate depends on the financial capability of the owner of the company. Some real estate owners have the capability to invest in building housing estates without stress while some can only afford rentals and leasing of properties.

It depends on what suits you and where you are good at. I know of someone that sells properties. He buys them at a lower rate, then renovate the property to increase the sales value then sells it at a higher rate. While others would rather rent out the property

I think one of the favorite options for investing in real estate is joining with others to invest in a bigger deal. This can be either commercial or residential.

This are indeed the most popular and the entry level ways to have a stake in the real estate industry . you can also invest in the real estate construction area too.

You are correct my friend, but for someone like me who does not have the eye for a good property, it will be difficult for me to go into flipping.

The best way to invest in real estate is by; our purchasing of landed properties, housing properties and becoming a registered agent.

Property flipping is something that's very common in my country especially with old buildings that have been in use for years, they got purchased and put in a new shape and sold again.

There are no best way to invest in property business all you have to do is to choose one or more area of interest and work on it to profit and make success of it.

Best is a relative term when it comes to real estate investment. I think you can start with condo when you want to invest in Real estate. This property does not cost much and you can make a passive income with it.

The best way to invest in real estate is to seek for a trusted property agent manager and partner with them as they actually have a vast knowledge in property sales and management.

The best way to invest in real estate is by building houses and putting them out on rent. It might be expensive, but the turn over is usually huge.
The Real Estate Investment gives an approach to raise money for your future possibilities when building, yet in case you're not cautious, it's likewise a simple possibility of losing.
You will win your venture back and afterward a few in the event that you get your work done and stick to dependable cycles.

Look at the most ideal approaches to put resources into Real Estate.

# Property For Rentals

It tends to be an ideal method to make some pay as you take care of the loan for the home in the event that you are cautious about the property you purchase and the individual you lease it to. As lease rates develop every year, your home loan will remain moderately fixed, bringing about an expansion in your pay.

# Property Flipping

It appears simple to flip properties: purchase a home, revamp it, and afterward sell it for more than you got it for and more than redesigning it costs. You not just need the money to purchase a home however to remodel a structure, you additionally need to get the additional pay.

# Funds For Real Estate

These work like REITs where you put resources into a shared asset in organizations that effectively oversee different resources for you with different speculators. The thing that matters is that speculation assets in land can have direct interests in land resources.

You can invest your money in commercial property. Just make sure you buy the property at the place where there are a lot of traffic among the people. this will make it easier for you to acquire tenant fast on your properties.

Real estate generally is lucrative most especially to a lot of investors that are investing millions of naira because it is possible to gain a higher interest return most especially when you are investing in a good location, most people prefer to buy a land or a property and keep for the value to increase.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds