Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What is the best marketing platform to advertise real estate product

Facebook is the best social media platform when it comes to marketing. But you can also try WhatsApp and telegram but Facebook is the best.
Personally I see Whatsapp as an app best for follow-up. If you already have your traffic, you can make use of Whatsapp update your customers on your latest products and services, since Whatsapp is only limited to just your contacts.

Advertisement Placeholder
Facebooks seems to be the most popular social media out there right now , so in my own opinion people always login into Facebook daily to check on their love ones and update their information , so Facebook is the best online marketing platform at the moment.
I will like to know the best and reliable platform that someone can market the real estate product.

Personally I've actually made use of all of them but when it comes to the ones that I am very good at in manipulating its to give me exactly what I want it is going to be Instagram and Twitter.
That's great. But for me I prefer Facebook just because of it's high active users. I find most people on Facebook I use it to market my offline products.

Though you can use the internet to some extent but I've come to realise that majority of online users are in the younger age bracket and may not have the means to purchase your products.
That being said, offline advertising such as in national dailies, print media would do far better.

Well, there are several platforms or ways to which someone can market it estate business very effectively. Even though there is no specific or special platform which I can recommend. To me the social media platforms can served. such as the Facebook,Twitter, WhatsApp etc.

That's great. But for me I prefer Facebook just because of it's high active users. I find most people on Facebook I use it to market my offline products.
One of the problem that I have with making use of Facebook social Media platform is that a lot of children or kids and now dominating their platform or like how it used to be 10 years ago.

One of the problem that I have with making use of Facebook social Media platform is that a lot of children or kids and now dominating their platform or like how it used to be 10 years ago.
That's true. I've noticed this many kids are now using Facebook, you will find most these kind of people in my area, Most of them use it because it is free.

The best marketing platform to advertise real estate product is on social media platforms. It is a cheap means of advertising and it is also fast.

I will like to know the best and reliable platform that someone can market the real estate product.

it depends on what is most popular in your country. for example, twitter is not very popular in my country and then I don't automatically choose that platform. facebook and instagram are in bloom.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds