Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What is the best marketing platform to advertise real estate product

Advertisement Placeholder
You can create a facebook page for your business, share some interesting content, advertise your page in facebook and build likes on your page, advertise your post and generate engagements

I would say Facebook and Instagram, I would say Facebook because a certain demographic or age groups tend to use Facebook more. Also, Instagram is another great platform as well, especially when you run ads on there.

Even on facebook, you need to run ads to gain customers. Free promotion rarely gain you sales. You have a larger reach if you spend on advertising.

There are many ways you can advertise your real estate business the best way to advertise is online you can advertise it on social media like Facebook Twitter Instagram or even on Google advert search where you can build your audience and grow our business

There are many marketing places in which you can advertise your real estate product both online and offline, you can also advertise on social media platforms.

One of the best places to advertise your real estate property is Facebook. You can hire a Facebook advert expert to create a winning campaign for your real estate property to attract high paying clients. The next one is classified adverts website which are basically designed for advertising products, an example of such is OLX.com

I will like to know the best and reliable platform that someone can market the real estate product.
There's absolutely no product that you cannot advertise on facebook because Facebook is one of the best platform where you can advertise your business online because it can be seen by numerous people.

First you should use social media such as Facebook and Twitter and when you have grown enough audience there , you can direct them to your site.

First you should use social media such as Facebook and Twitter and when you have grown enough audience there , you can direct them to your site.

Seriously, it's all the social media sites that a friend of mine who owns a real estate company makes use of in order to fully advertise his business and products.

The best marketing platform to advertise real estate is through Facebook, Instagram and Twitter you could also try Jiji, you would get your potential buyers.

Facebook is the best social media platform when it comes to marketing. But you can also try WhatsApp and telegram but Facebook is the best.

You can run a sponsored post on Facebook and Instagram. It will get to target audience but if you don't have funds for that you can join lots of real estate groups on Facebook depending your location. Posting of advert in those platforms are free and you have opportunities of networking with other realtors and agents to make sales.

Facebook is the best social media platform when it comes to marketing. But you can also try WhatsApp and telegram but Facebook is the best.
All the social Media platform actually very good when it comes to advertising and it kind of businesses both the way you go about the advertisement is what makes the advertisement successful or not.

All the social Media platform actually very good when it comes to advertising and it kind of businesses both the way you go about the advertisement is what makes the advertisement successful or not.
I agree with you. All social media platform are good when it comes to advertising, but which one do you think is the best. If you are asked to pick one from of the social media platforms which one will you pick?

I agree with you. All social media platform are good when it comes to advertising, but which one do you think is the best. If you are asked to pick one from of the social media platforms which one will you pick?
Personally I've actually made use of all of them but when it comes to the ones that I am very good at in manipulating its to give me exactly what I want it is going to be Instagram and Twitter.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds