Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire month of June, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

What is the best language for app websites?

mrester

Credits
I'm interested in creating an app website... maybe a SaaS tool. What language is best for it?

Advertisement Placeholder
Udemy.com is where I basically learn everything. Lucky for you, all courses are max priced at $50 unlike when I bought them for $200 plus :/

I've heard the best coding for web designing is HTML, CSS, and Java. Java would bring in the applications you desire.

I've heard the best coding for web designing is HTML, CSS, and Java. Java would bring in the applications you desire.
The only problem with that is Javascript is slow. The more Javascript you use, the less Google with favor you.

I meant just plain Java. But, yeah it is good to note that Javascript could hinder the website if used too much.

Last edited by a moderator:
Java is great for Android Development and you should use the official Android SDK which takes a while to grasp but is a powerful suite.

For IOS, I believe it has it's own language but I think, correct me if I'm wrong, you need a Mac or Macbook to make IOS applications which turned me away from development.

Java is great for Android Development and you should use the official Android SDK which takes a while to grasp but is a powerful suite.

For IOS, I believe it has it's own language but I think, correct me if I'm wrong, you need a Mac or Macbook to make IOS applications which turned me away from development.
Well, as you know, Apple's development has is own tools like Xcode IDE for MAC OS, but you can use a third-party cross-platform development tools to get around these limitations. Many developers choose to work with Xamarin platform to develop native applications for any environment.

Well, as you know, Apple's development has is own tools like Xcode IDE for MAC OS, but you can use a third-party cross-platform development tools to get around these limitations. Many developers choose to work with Xamarin platform to develop native applications for any environment.
Xamarin is something I'm learning atm and it is a very nice cross platform suite :)

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 23 82.1%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds