Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What is something you do that you can't stand to see others do?

WizeFox22

Credits
A bit of a long question there but what I mean by this is something you do that just annoys you to no end when other people do it. For me it is blowing their noses and coughing. I don't like doing it myself but I can't stand when others do it. lol

Advertisement Placeholder
This is a tough one for me because it is very hard to annoy me. I guess something I have done, but rarely do, is lick my fingers after eating something but I wash right after. When people suck on their fingers at the dinner table though, it grosses me out.

This is a tough one for me because it is very hard to annoy me. I guess something I have done, but rarely do, is lick my fingers after eating something but I wash right after. When people suck on their fingers at the dinner table though, it grosses me out.

Ohhh I hate that! I used to know someone who would do it after eating any meal that required hands like chicken wings or ribs... they would make the loud sucking sounds too. Used to make me sick to my stomach.

Ohhh I hate that! I used to know someone who would do it after eating any meal that required hands like chicken wings or ribs... they would make the loud sucking sounds too. Used to make me sick to my stomach.

Licking is one thing but sucking and making loud sounds is just bad. Kids do that!

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds