Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What is something that you've never done but would like to try?

Advertisement Placeholder
I'd love skiing for sure. I think that would likely be fun to do.
Skiing is fun. I have not been for a few years. However, I did one full season of it and cross country skiing.
--
I would love to go scuba diving. Its been my dream for years now.

Guess I've done most Dangerous sports over the years;
But not yet done a Parachute Jump; Better get that one in before I'm to old.

I have never flown in an airplane before. As much as I do have a fear of flying in an airplane after events involving airplanes and terrorist attacks or just crashes I would still like to experience flying in an airplane even if it's just once. Many people say there is nothing to be scared of and it's a great experience and I think that is what makes me want to experience it even more.

I have never flown in an airplane before. As much as I do have a fear of flying in an airplane after events involving airplanes and terrorist attacks or just crashes I would still like to experience flying in an airplane even if it's just once. Many people say there is nothing to be scared of and it's a great experience and I think that is what makes me want to experience it even more.
Same. I've never at all flown on an airplane either. I'd like to do it, but just unsure if I ever will.

I've flown thousands of miles in my lifetime, Mostly to/from jobs aboard.
Australia, Middle east and so on, Also flown Gliders and Hot Air Balloons while in Australia;
Flying is nothing to worry about; When in a jumbo you forget your flying completely. :cool:

Same. I've never at all flown on an airplane either. I'd like to do it, but just unsure if I ever will.
I think right now despite the fears that I mentioned, the only other thing holding me back at the moment is having the money to pay for flights. I know you can purchase tickets for flights to places not too far and you can go and come back on the same day. I would like to do something like that at first if I can.

I think right now despite the fears that I mentioned, the only other thing holding me back at the moment is having the money to pay for flights. I know you can purchase tickets for flights to places not too far and you can go and come back on the same day. I would like to do something like that at first if I can.
Same. I don't really have the money to go flying either. If it were somewhere close to my state or so, then perhaps I'd save and do it. I am just unsure when/if I'd travel.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds