Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire month of June, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

What is one thing that always makes you laugh?

Thomas10s

Renowned member
Credits
No matter how sad I feel, there's one thing which can make me very happy once it happens. This is me getting a credit alert. Nothing makes me more happy in this life than money. Give me money and I will always be happy.

How about you?

Advertisement Placeholder
Money makes me happy but when I see money, I do not laugh. I laugh watching a comedy show, or a comedy movie. I laugh when I meet my parents, I laugh when I gather with my siblings, I laugh when I am with my better half

Comedy and meme's are the two things which makes me laugh so much like a crazy human being. I can't hold myself whenever I see a funny meme.

Memes, funny animal videos and anything comedy makes me laugh.
This is exactly what makes me happy because whenever I go to social media sites, I always look for pages where they post a lot of memes in order for me to enjoy myself laughing.

Whenever I see kids playing and laughing, it gives me so much joy that I laugh along with them. I love children so much and seeing them happy makes me very happy as well.

Watching Charlie Chaplin movies never fails to make me laugh. I also get a good laugh watching Mr. Bean Character. Well, comedy movies are always good for getting a good laugh

Watching comedy always makes me laugh. I can't hold back the laughter especially when what they are doing in the comedy is very funny.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 22 81.5%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds