Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What is it about life that fascinates you?

Christopher1

Addicted member
Credits
What fascinates you about life? For me, it's being faced with new challenges every day and learning how to overcome those challenges. I love learning more about myself through this process.

How about you?

Advertisement Placeholder
Hm what fascinates me about life... Well really I guess people do! And some of the best views in nature!

Do you ever people watch? I love doing that. Sometimes, it makes me happy. Sometimes, it makes me sad. It's a mixed bag. Nature always, always fills with me joy, especially sunsets.

I think animals do. They just go about their business everyday without a care in the world, well except for maybe being eaten by another animal. I know they probably are looking at us and laughing about all the things we stress out about.

I think animals do. They just go about their business everyday without a care in the world, well except for maybe being eaten by another animal. I know they probably are looking at us and laughing about all the things we stress out about.

I love animals! One of my favorite things to do is go on nature walks and just see the animals doing what they do! :)

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds