Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

If you could meet your younger self

Debashis

Service Manager
Administrator
If you could meet your younger self at a pivotal moment in your life, perhaps during a challenging or transformative period, what advice would you offer to that younger version of yourself? Consider the wisdom and insights you've gained since then, and think about how sharing those experiences might shape the course of your younger self's journey.

What a terrific question!

The biggest thing I'd tell myself is know my worth. This is important in relation to everything. I still tell myself this to this day because it helps guide me make decisions.

Younger me went through so much, and really the only advice specific to any of that is just to push through. It ends up okay in the end. It makes us who we are and we are happy. I think those are important things to tell yourself too!

Great question!

I would tell myself these things:

- "Change" is the only constant and adaptability is the way to go.
- You can't control other peoples' actions or responses - but you CAN control how you respond.

For me it would mainly be stop wasting time to people who won't change or don't want to be helped.
Mine would be close to the same, I've helped many people in the past with cash or giving people free hosting only to see a few months down the road they've slipped back to the same pattern as before.

-------> Kick myself. :)

Mine would be close to the same, I've helped many people in the past with cash or giving people free hosting only to see a few months down the road they've slipped back to the same pattern as before.

-------> Kick myself. :)
Ha! I know what you mean. ;)

Yeah, amen to that.

I think I'd want to tell my younger self to be braver about trying the things that were never tried back in the day out of fear. Whether they'd have worked out or not, I know now I'd have figured it out instead of running away from the possibilities.

I'd tell my younger self that the feelings you're feeling are valid, tell your mom and dad and maybe you can see a therapist to help you get through this and to become who you were always meant to be quicker. Also things will get better, just keep working on becoming a better version of yourself.

I'd definetely tell myself to stop caring so much about what others may think of me. They can have their opinion, but does that make it right? I was the most self-conscious person when I was my younger self letting every little nit-picky thing that others said or did bring me down because I put too much importance on humanity's opinions of myself. I can still be a little bad about this, but not to the point where I close myself off to humanity like I used to.

Also: All shall pass.

If I could meet my younger self, I would make him aware of the fact that people will take advantage of you if you are not vocal during difficult times in your life and stand for what you feel is right.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 19 79.2%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds