Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What is Better for generating sales, SEO or marketing?

Kane

Captain Junkie
Credits
You can generate sales through SEO as well as digital marketing, however, which one do you think is easier and which one is better? In my opinion., SEO is better but digital marketing is easier. SEO will help you get a better ranking, and thus there will be organic traffic, and organic traffic has a higher conversion rate. Marketing requires money.

Advertisement Placeholder
Both SEO and marketing will not be effective if all the correspondence of the online business owner is diverted and stolen by government agencies or hackers. These hackers or government employees then sell the orders, leads to their associates to make quick money.

You can generate sales through SEO as well as digital marketing, however, which one do you think is easier and which one is better? In my opinion., SEO is better but digital marketing is easier. SEO will help you get a better ranking, and thus there will be organic traffic, and organic traffic has a higher conversion rate. Marketing requires money.
I am someone who is not very familiar with search engine optimization so I prefer marketing.

SEO and marketing are essential in generating sales, but each has strengths. SEO is like laying a solid foundation for your business. It helps attract organic traffic over time, which can lead to sustainable growth. On the other hand, marketing is more like turning up the volume. It quickly gets your name out there and can drive immediate sales, primarily through paid ads or social media.
If I had to choose one, I’d lean towards SEO for the long haul. It’s not just about getting visitors; it’s about bringing in the right people genuinely interested in your offer. That said, a good mix of both is probably the best approach. For more tips on blending these strategies, check out paulgordonseo.co.uk .

Last edited:
Can you actually rank well on searches to generate sales. I mean you are running an online store and selling T shirt, can your website outrank Amazon in searches and generate sales

Even though SEO is also a part of digital marketing, sometimes it is kept in different category form other internet marketing methods as it is specially concerned only when search engine rankings.

Even though SEO is also a part of digital marketing, sometimes it is kept in different category form other internet marketing methods as it is specially concerned only when search engine rankings.
Most or majority of people are using ready plugins for SEO like Yoast SEO or Monster Opinion without the hasstle to configure everything manually from the scratch, this is to resume the situation.

SEO plugins you are talking about are only for on-page SEO, Your SEO work does not end with just on-page, you also need to do off page and technical SEO. SEO also means finding appropriate keywords and for that purpose you will have to use keyword tools

SEO plugins you are talking about are only for on-page SEO, Your SEO work does not end with just on-page, you also need to do off page and technical SEO. SEO also means finding appropriate keywords and for that purpose you will have to use keyword tools
I am just beginner on this technical aspect so you could consider create an article or a staff that could be something as reference for people that wants to learn technique until end.

SEO can be a bit of a grind, but it pays off with organic traffic and better conversions. Digital marketing is easier and quicker, but it can get expensive.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds