Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What is a suitable business for a student?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrolySSJ

The Legendary Super Saiyan
Credits
Students spend most of the time on their studies and on the preparation for the various other courses that they may be taking at university. However, the student you are always looking for ways in which you can earn an extra income or a side income to help with your expenses throughout your studying. In fact there's many people that actually need the money in order to try and supplement their lives to help especially if they are living in a residence of the university.

However, as a student, you do not have that much time in order to focus on creating an extra income or getting a part-time job. What do you feel will be a good side job or side business that can be managed and created by a student in order to generate a small income on a weekly or monthly basis? Something that a student can easily manage whilst still focusing on their studies. I look forward to your thoughts and ideas.

Advertisement Placeholder
As a university student you should schedule your time well. There are times when the session will be too busy for you that you won't have time and that's mostly the exam period but during the beginning of the session you can sell those things the students normally use such as their type of clothing or shoes.

The best business a student can do is to start selling things other students are always in need of . Before a student start a business he or she should look around and know well what his or her colleagues do demand for then he or she can now start selling such a thing as business

There are numerous businesses a student can venture into among a few are affiliate marketing, barbing, owning a blog, owning an online fashion store and working as an influencer for your campus newspaper

Latest ideas for small businesses
Get cash out of social media. ...
Get a website started. ...
Becoming a YouTuber. ...
Sitting cat. ...
Textbook reselling. ...
Sale to innovative markets. ...
Publishing a blog or magazine. ...
Sell apparel at Depop.

Students spend most of the time on their studies and on the preparation for the various other courses that they may be taking at university. However, the student you are always looking for ways in which you can earn an extra income or a side income to help with your expenses throughout your studying. In fact there's many people that actually need the money in order to try and supplement their lives to help especially if they are living in a residence of the university.

However, as a student, you do not have that much time in order to focus on creating an extra income or getting a part-time job. What do you feel will be a good side job or side business that can be managed and created by a student in order to generate a small income on a weekly or monthly basis? Something that a student can easily manage whilst still focusing on their studies. I look forward to your thoughts and ideas.
Some of the suitable job or business for students are marketing and fashion business which includes selling of clothes, footwear, weavin, creams and lots more. These are what students are fond of so selling it will bring profit to the students.

The best business for a student is buying and selling...he or she can buy things like shoe bag perfume or anything he or she thinks he can sell to his friend or he or she can start working online because that is less stressful

Depends on how much time you have with you and your skill set, I have seen student go into Barbing business and selling of small small items, you can also go into trading and investing online I'm terms on Forex or crytpocurrencies trading.

If you are a student in Nigeria and you desperately want to start making your own money but think it is completely hopeless for a student to find a lucrative job, you are wrong. In case you are asking yourself “What can I do to make money in Nigeria?”, you should know there are a lot of amazing opportunities for students.

University students face difficulties to take out extra time to work for earning income.
As I am also a university student but I work online like I give my services online to the needy people so I manage the time but if those who cannot work online they are stuck.
They should try to work at evening time like part time job in any shop or anything.

As a student, we all know how busy it is always, my own advice for student is to go into surveys, look for good survey site if you reside in tie one countries were surveys really pays, if you are not in such countries, you have to look for alternatives like doing post to post or go into mini importation.

One thing is for sure, a student cannot focus on studies all the time I think as a student you have to find a way to be able to earn extra money on the side, I think the best side jobs are web managers, posting on forums like this, getting paid from freelance jobs and so on.

Your student job will bring you a lot of vital experience for the future. It will make easier for you to get some important skills and understanding of the business.
  • Tutoring. ...
  • Freelance writing. ...
  • Graphic design. ...
  • Editing business. ...
  • Dropshipping. ...
  • Recharge card business. ...
  • Selling the past question papers. ...
  • Selling used clothes.

Being a student should not limit anyone from making money in the internet, or offline. I believe as a student you can make some passive income by selling smart devices online. You can also display your skills on freelancing platforms as a student.

The amount that you will earn can vary from survey to survey, and you can gradually make more money from a certain type of survey. By now, it is clear that student earns cash website is not a fraud and help students to earn more money for themselves.

Graphic design plays a really important role in the creation of any website, along with the logos, banners and other things that present the site to its potential visitors. Students in Nigeria can become graphic designers too – everyone starts small.

As for student that want to be doing business at the same time during his/her studying in school as for source of income, I will advise him to register to Fiverr if he/she has skills of graphic design or article writing but if he/she doesn't have the skill, maybe he/she starte a e-commerce.

Tutor if you have expertise in a specific academic topic,you could offer your services to other college students as a tutor to help them get through specific course.
Freelancing writing.
Become a YouTuber tutor.

The best business for students to do, is selling of clothes this kind of business will also help them why still going to school, selling clothes best business for students so have more time for their studies and also for their business too.
[automerge]1612248293[/automerge]
The best business for students to do, is selling of clothes this kind of business will also help them why still going to school, selling clothes best business for students so have more time for their studies and also for their business too.

As a university student you should schedule your time well. There are times when the session will be too busy for you that you won't have time and that's mostly the exam period but during the beginning of the session you can sell those things the students normally use such as their type of clothing or shoes.

That's true because the major thing that brought every student to school is examination success. If you focus less on your education and depend more on the side business that you are doing. Then, chances of failing is very high and for that reason, I will suggest that they find a balance, so that they will achieve the best at the end both in the business they began and in their academics.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds