Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What is a suitable business for a student?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The most suitable business for students on campus is clothes selling business. These days clothes like vintage are in vogue right now among student so if a student can start selling those kind of clothes on campus he is sure to make a lot of profit because students loves dressing well. During my time in the School I also sold clothes and I can tell you that it's a very nice experience as I got to sell clothes to so many students and also in the process found so many friends amongst my customers.

Advertisement Placeholder
Depends on your location, you have to look around you and observe what is lacking in your environment. This can be either goods or services.

Content creator. The needs for good content for businesses is ever increasing. There is always a growing demand for fresh content to promote products, create a brochure and build a customer base. College students can easily start their career as content creators without any investment. A good command over English and flair for writing is all that you need to turn into a money-making business. Hiring students on an ad-hoc basis for creating good content also turn out to be a feasible option for businesses as well.

This is a good preparation for the life that comes after school. Your student job will bring you a lot of vital experience for the future.
  • Tutoring. ...
  • Freelance writing. ...
  • Graphic design. ...
  • Editing business. ...
  • Dropshipping. ...
  • Recharge card business. ...
  • Selling the past question papers. ...
  • Selling used clothes.

I did not have time to go into a serious business of advise you to go into online business because that is the one you can actually do on your spare time and there is nothing wrong with that just,just look for the best digital skill you know you can learn very well because this is body will make money from
[automerge]1612261621[/automerge]
I did not have time to go into a serious business of advise you to go into online business because that is the one you can actually do on your spare time and there is nothing wrong with that just,just look for the best digital skill you know you can learn very well because this is body will make money from

For me I really believe that for a business to be suitable for a student, it should be a business that will not put a constraint on his or her academic pursuit and also very flexible for him to carry out with huge potentials and also it will not hindered his academic commitments.

Students has really started knowing about how to enter business alongside their studies as a side hustle. A student can decide to open a small printing and photocopying business, others learn how to take photograph passport and other small businesses.

When a student is trying to startup a business, it's best to startup one that wont be time consuming, so he/she will still have time for their studies. A Photocopying/printing business will be ideal. His/her fellow mates will have lots of assignments, printing and projects to do and they will surely patronize as it is easier for them rather than going outside the school. For private schools where students are not allowed to go out, your profit is sure.

Their is a suitable business that can bring income for the student why studying .the business is so hard to for this period of time because right now it is online classes that student is doing now and that may help you in doing online business that is the best business student can do in school .

While I was an undergraduate student I created time for a side business on campus where I made money. As a student, you could engage in the selleing of books, clothes, bags or shoes. Mine was a gaming center where I operated on campus. People do come to play all types of games where they get charged for a token.

Students spend most of the time on their studies and on the preparation for the various other courses that they may be taking at university. However, the student you are always looking for ways in which you can earn an extra income or a side income to help with your expenses throughout your studying. In fact there's many people that actually need the money in order to try and supplement their lives to help especially if they are living in a residence of the university.

However, as a student, you do not have that much time in order to focus on creating an extra income or getting a part-time job. What do you feel will be a good side job or side business that can be managed and created by a student in order to generate a small income on a weekly or monthly basis? Something that a student can easily manage whilst still focusing on their studies. I look forward to your thoughts and ideas.
I think they're around the world a lot of business which students can handle in order to make profit but to my best of knowledge I believe the suitable and best business for a student is online forex trading

first, student don't really have time to spare because they spend most of their time studying, so my advise to you is to keep your eyes peeled for businesses that would be less time demanding, like working businesses, barging for your friends or bizdustry

One of the things that some students in my country apply is the purchase and sale of materials that they request at the same university. Either books, pencils, sheets, notebooks, lab coats, including what may be needed for a certain career. Another way is to work online in your spare time.

The best business for student is online business. Because the person would have time to study, there is no online business that will take 100% of your time. The student will have time to study and also work online and will also build the creative skill of such student

Make money from social media. Start a website. Become a YouTuber. Pet sitting. Resell textbooks. Sell on creative marketplaces. Publish a magazine or blog. Sell clothes on website.

As a student who have to merge studies with business and also perform well academically. The business such go into is nothing but online business. Because it will give time to face the academic work ans it does not require a specific time for resumption.

There are many businesses that students can embark on as a side hustle. But I always advice students not to engage in offline business as side hustle because they can be easily distracted from it and may affect their academic performance. Online business is the best for students as side hustle.

I think they're around the world a lot of business which students can handle in order to make profit but to my best of knowledge I believe the suitable and best business for a student is online forex trading
Online forex trading however has a lot of risk that is involved with it and can be quite time consuming as well as you constantly have to keep track of the markets and ensure that your pairs are going in the direction that you hope and so forth. So this can be quite tedious and may take a student away from their studies. Also it requires a lot of learning to get involved or even started off with forex trading.

concerning the question what is a suitable business for a student, there are lots of businesses in which students can get into, for example barbing, selling of clothes and shoes, selling of snacks and other small chops

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds