Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What hinder you from starting a business?

Lens

Captain Junkie
Credits
So many people are always afraid of starting up a business. The fear of starting up and fear of failing is basically what will override their interest of creating the business. Without overcoming these factors, it will be hugely arduous to establish a business.
What is your take?

Advertisement Placeholder
So many people are always afraid of starting up a business. The fear of starting up and fear of failing is basically what will override their interest of creating the business. Without overcoming these factors, it will be hugely arduous to establish a business.
What is your take?
The only thing that is stopping me from having a business is capital. I do not have enough capital to start with

The only thing that is stopping me from having a business is capital. I do not have enough capital to start with

Well, I must say that capital is also a huge problem for me. Moreover, not having adequate amount of knowledge is also a huge problem for me as well.

I am not ready to take the risk and one such risk is I have to leave my job to concentrate on the business which does makes it tough to decide

I already own multiple businesses, however, I have yet to launch my dream business. One of my dreams is to start a toy company. I have not been able to start this business due to a lack of funds., I also have a desire to start a hosting company but due to laclk of skill, I have not started this business either.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds