Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What helped you cope fine when you experienced series of losses during business starting point??

I know how it feels when you succumb to series of losses during your business endeavour. I have experienced lots of discouragement when i started my offline business earlier. Some friends doubted my business that it will break down half way, cos i wasn't making profit back then. It happened cos I was just starting newly, things never balanced as at then. I lost some cash during the gradual integration of the Business. But that didn't make me stop halfway, just as my friends wished. I was very determined, eager with vision that i will achieve business success. That helped me to shrug off early doubt and failures I was having back then. Its been 2 years now, I'm still going strong in my business. Still hoping to exploit new height by expanding my offline business to a bigger one and even introduce it online.

What business strategies helped you to stand firm and move your business initiative forward, when you experienced series of losses at the starting point??
What really helped me whenever I loss money, is that I don't really put too much that will affect me health wise and emotionally, I put in little, not too much.

Advertisement Placeholder
It wasnt easy at the first instance for me. But i was glad i had enough funds in my reserve just incase there my business gets liquidated ,that was the fund that helped me

I know how it feels when you succumb to series of losses during your business endeavour. I have experienced lots of discouragement when i started my offline business earlier. Some friends doubted my business that it will break down half way, cos i wasn't making profit back then. It happened cos I was just starting newly, things never balanced as at then. I lost some cash during the gradual integration of the Business. But that didn't make me stop halfway, just as my friends wished. I was very determined, eager with vision that i will achieve business success. That helped me to shrug off early doubt and failures I was having back then. Its been 2 years now, I'm still going strong in my business. Still hoping to exploit new height by expanding my offline business to a bigger one and even introduce it online.

What business strategies helped you to stand firm and move your business initiative forward, when you experienced series of losses at the starting point??
I have not had the privilege of starting a business before, but I think what can help is to take your time and restrategize. Explore what worked and what did not, no matter what dont give up.

Whenever I remember the reason why I started , and how far I have gone , I don't see any reason to stop . It is not easy though but with persistent, we will surely conquer.
I admire your courage to carry on with your business. Instead of quitting my business when I've experienced serious of losses, I'll think, and find solutions for the business. Make better plans, to succeed in another faze of it.

First off all before before embarking on any business, you need to ask your self lf if you got all what it takes to achieve the outlined goal. What are your exit strategy when the business is no more profitable, how do you cope with friends and family that are waiting for your failure so that they can rob it in your face. The best strategy is be a goal getter and don't give up as there is light at the end of the tunnel

My opinion on this is that every start-ups business requires time to fully inject into the market gradually. Patience and persistence are key factors. During the time that you incur losses, you must not deviate from your vision

First off all before before embarking on any business, you need to ask your self lf if you got all what it takes to achieve the outlined goal. What are your exit strategy when the business is no more profitable, how do you cope with friends and family that are waiting for your failure so that they can rob it in your face. The best strategy is be a goal getter and don't give up as there is light at the end of the tunnel
Lol, you understand the shame that comes from business failures. How family and friends will jeer you when you fail, and how enemies will become happier seeing you fail. We should be focused on our goal attainment, to achieve our business aims, and never bring shame to ourselves.

What really helps to cope after a series of losses at the initial stage of the business is the level of experience and knowledge I had gained in my past businesses that I have done before.

What really helps to cope after a series of losses at the initial stage of the business is the level of experience and knowledge I had gained in my past businesses that I have done before.
Okay. Its just nice to find alternative options to cope when our business isn't moving that destination we want it. We can correct it when we replan, and use other strategies, we might overcome such challenges.

During these times at the start of my business, I kept my eyes on the ball. The future and intentions I had for the business kept me on

it is a serious tragedy for a business to loss during start I believe is not all entrepreneurs that can continue but those with a set vision and courage can continue and succeed.

it is a serious tragedy for a business to loss during start I believe is not all entrepreneurs that can continue but those with a set vision and courage can continue and succeed.
Yes, those with set vision, and are determined yo see success carry on. And such entrepreneurs are just rare. But so eager to achieve success, and success never elude them.

There are a lot things that can make one cope during such down times in one's life. The quality of friends you have will matter at his point

No matter what one experience in business, what keeps an entrepreneur going is the zeal and initial determination to start from the onset.

Hmm this is also an additional thing to ,to take note of ,because the decision and the experience you have gotten from the past can truly help your business heal fast

What helps me to cope fine after making some losses in business was that I was first able to accept failure in the business, then I brought in experts to help in analysing the causes of the business and the best solution I order to avoid future occurrence.

To a large extent it was the belief and the orientation that the starting point of a business can look that way and it is normal so I focused only on my projections .

There is nothing I'll do about it, I'll just know that it is a normal challenge that comes with starting up a business and with this I do not have anything to panic about because I know there are some people who experienced more serious situation than this.

Those times are usually tough no doubt so it's a crucial point as it's important to remember why wanted to go into business firstly and not lose sight because of a setback

you do not have to do anything about it ,you just need to get it as a lesson and move on, sometimes the losses you are facing in your business could be as a result of lack of proper planning and preparation ,I just believe in your next business, you will not have such encounter.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds