Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What have you gained from investing online

If I could remember correctly, I started investing online in the year 2015 and I did not gain a penny until last year.

My first investment was on a site which promised to give me back 100% of my investment if I left my investment for at least 3 month in which I did but unfortunately, the site shut down few weeks later.

I have been searching for a legit investment platform for so long and a lot of people told me to invest in crypto but I snobbed it and I could say it was my greatest regret.

In Just February 2019, I found out about an investment platform which I would be getting 8-9% of my investment month which has been in existence since 2016 but I didn't get to know, and so that was how I joined and since then I have been making cool passive income on it. I have made upto $200 since I started and I am not stopping for anything in this world.

That's my journey so far and I wish to put in more details but I would like to know how far or how much you have gained for investing online and when you started.
By doing online jobs and online investments I earned some money but it is nothing compared to the education that I got in online businesses and investments.

Advertisement Placeholder
Despite being new, I have no prior internet investment experience.
This week, I started investing online, but I don't have any prior expertise.
However, my limited experience over the past two days has shown that my deposited funds had an extremely slow deposit period.

I gain nothing but money investing online so I think that since I started investing online I have made alot of money and some of them I gain from an hyip or through renting referal on ptc website and make my money through my down line

I have not gained anything through online investment. Surprisingly most of my investment is in cryptocurrency and the profit I could have gains from those investments I did in the past has been taken due to the bearish season we are currently facing.

Well I am not a fan of investing my money online because I'm always afraid to lose a penny. However sport game was the only investment I made and I lost. After the experience, I have decided to be withdrawing my earnings in fiat currency and invest in physical stock.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds