Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What has been your experience with online earning forums?

Sincerem

Captain Junkie
Credits
Online earning forums are online platforms where members can earn by performing specific tasks this may include posting, taking surveys , visiting blogging sites and many more.
There are many available online earning forums and the one which has become most influential in this times is the paid to post online forums.

This forums gives you an opportunity to post and get paid a stipulated amount for posting this kind of forum include Trendri, bizdustry , forumcoin and many more.

You might have been earning on this kind of forums for a while or even if you might have just been recently introduced to it, what has been your experience so far, and would you say it's been worth the time working on this kind of forums?

Advertisement Placeholder
Well, it has been fun though I just recently got signed up for other forums asides bizdustry (didn't have the chance to previously). But beermoneyforum has been the worst of them so far - got banned on the same day I signed up.

I had a very good experience with most of the online forums I have join. Most often I learned alot from the people I interact with and also gained me income as I work with the forum.

Well forums is just the best way to make money especially to those without a skill, with the ability to write out good quality content you can make money by posting and writing on forums to makes money.

Over the years, I had a very good and interesting experience while working online because it those not only helped me In earning but also to develop skills on how to start up a business.

My experience with paid to post fora have been rewarding. I make money and at the same Time, I gain lots of ideas on how to make money online. The Brian behind forum creation deserves an award.

I was able to earn considerable amount of money posting on up to 4 ptp platforms . Although, it is brains tasking but you will earn considerable amount if you could combine 4 or more ptp

I have not been too long into online operation but I can comment, I have heard a very good experience from my operation because I am not only earning but also educated.

My experience with them have been nice so far because I have been able to earn some good amount of money, and also learn so many things here. Most importantly, I have also been able to meet a lot of Nigerians whom were connecting of line.

My experience with them have been nice so far because I have been able to earn some good amount of money, and also learn so many things here. Most importantly, I have also been able to meet a lot of Nigerians whom were connecting of line.
I share the same thoughts as you have. The forum is the first legitimate platform that I come across online. It is the first platform that I earned from when I started working online.

I share the same thoughts as you have. The forum is the first legitimate platform that I come across online. It is the first platform that I earned from when I started working online.
As a matter of fact, it is the most friendly of all the platforms we have got littered around. One has to just abide by the rules and you won't get banned unjustly. This is why I like being here.

As a matter of fact, it is the most friendly of all the platforms we have got littered around. One has to just abide by the rules and you won't get banned unjustly. This is why I like being here.
The forum has proven to be one of the best and not some kind of forum that will ban you if you for payments. We know the forum that does that . It will always have reasons to ban you.

I am going to say that my experiences with them has been very positive to a very large extent because you do not need any kind of registration fee before you can start making money. The most important thing is that it contains a lot of information that can help you in starting your own business or your own website.

Forums is a wonderful creation and i salute the brains behind creation of the paid to post forums. We have seen several ways to make money online but not as reliable as the ptp forums.

The first thing is if the admin includes a reward then there will be on another side a lot of moderation work due to plagiarism or low-quality post or advertisements because many users break the rules to attempt the payout.

My experience with this four rooms have been so good and I really thank God for the opportunity that they have given me to be able to make some small amount of money online that is enough to take care of my internet subscription balance .

Actually I have or had a very good and a positive experience from these various platforms or site I do earned from because I am always exploit to so many other ways to which I will earned.

The Truth be told , it's been a wonderful experience to keep posting and at the same time making money from the post made. It could be dubbed Learn and earn platform.

I have had a very good experience from these various platforms of earning. I enjoyed posting, interaction with alot of people and also educating because I learned alot from people comment.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds