Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What gives you the motivation to work online?

I think the motivation I get from working online comes from the fact that I have a lot of bills to settle, and If I decide not to work I would be left alone in settling it as Nobody else can sort it for me.

Advertisement Placeholder
Exactly, I like to accumulate substantial amounts before withdrawing because that gives me a greater shot of motivation to continue and continue better next time, it really is the best motivation to continue working online.
Probably, it is also the major reason I try as much as possible to avoid scam platforms because after working there and you didn't get paid you will be discouraged. that is why some people give up working online.

The financial rewards give me so much motivation to work online. I have so many bills and debts that need to be paid. So I tell myself that I am doing this for me. But I don't let the need for money affect the quality of my work. I have to do quality work in order to keep the site running even as I benefit from it.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds