Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What fruit would you be if you were a fruit???

Oluwatobitomisin

Addicted member
Credits
I think I would love be an Apple. Because Apples are a great source of dietary fiber, vitamin C, and polyphenols, which are antioxidants that can help protect against inflammation and chronic diseases. Eating an apple a day can also help to reduce cholesterol levels and prevent constipation. Or Oranges, Oranges are high in vitamin C and antioxidants that can help to reduce inflammation, boost immunity, and promote healthy skin. Eating an orange a day can also help to reduce risk of stroke, heart disease, and cancer.
So tell us what fruit would you be if you were a fruit???

Advertisement Placeholder
No sir please, I wouldn't want to be any kind of fruit. I know what happens to fruits, I wouldn't want the same thing to happen to me 😅. I enjoyed being the one who eats fruits, not the other way round.

Such an interesting question, one of those you don't contemplate about at all in your life. However, I've seen some funny memes about it with the cat from my avatar. Umm, let me see. I may say pineapple because I am easily annoyed and pineapples have that annoying protective layer. Quite a silly question. :p

Hahaha, what a question, but well, I think that if it were a fruit I would like to be an orange, I don't even know why, but since it is the one I like to eat the most, well, that's it, an orange

If I were a fruit I like to be pineapple hard to get yet very nutritious good for the health and feel happy seeing people eating it . It is a very sensitive fruit that needs constant care or else it will rot.

If I were a fruit I like to be pineapple hard to get yet very nutritious good for the health and feel happy seeing people eating it . It is a very sensitive fruit that needs constant care or else it will rot.
Well played, lady. Well played.

I would identify with the dragon fruit because of its distinctive appearance and health benefits. It's rich in antioxidants, fiber, and various vitamins. Interestingly,the fruit blooms at night, earning it nicknames like "Moonflower." While its taste is a blend of pear and kiwi, it remains low in calories, which appeals to health enthusiasts like me.

I would be jackfruit, very ugly from outside and very sweet form inside.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds