Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What factors make savings difficult for you?

What factor makes savings difficult
Well I think nothing makes me save things not than problem
Problem are the things that me someone not to save money

Advertisement Placeholder
With many people getting financial education, we are all trying to make sure we don't spend all the money that comes our way, but try to save some percentage for the rainy days.
However, there are certain things that tend to o make this goal difficult.
Personally, a factor that makes savings difficult for me is the lack of the ability to differentiate between what I need and what I want. I spend money on things I could do without.
How about you?
Saving could be difficult most times even if you have financial discipline and self control. One major problem people face when they want to save is having essential needs. You might decide to save but when emergency needs arises you'll find out you are unable to save, for instance you are in the process of saving you fall sick or your siblings or loved one is sick and it requires so much money to take care of their health and well-being you'll find out you've ended up spending what you've saved and you are no longer saving so this is the major challenge or factor that makes it difficult for one to save.

saving itself is difficult but it becomes more difficult when one start thinking about the various expenses one has to cover or thinking about unexpected future prices of goods, saving is not easy butis very good and advisable, though at times dropping it can be difficult but the person will never
What i have come to discover about savings is that it all has to do with discipline,and once you have set out your target of things that are of topmost priority to you and you put savings as one of them,then it will become a culture.

What i have come to discover about savings is that it all has to do with discipline,and once you have set out your target of things that are of topmost priority to you and you put savings as one of them,then it will become a culture.
This is another serious issue that affects our saving habits though, most times out of indiscipline we end up dipping our hands into what we have already kept aside for saving

There are lot of factors that makes savings difficult. One of those factors is when the income you're earning isn't even enough for yiur consumption in a month. You would rather have nothing left

And the factors that make savings difficult for me and numerous to count but they come sudden and surprisingly. Sometimes I just normally feel like not too safe and I don't know why I get the feeling

The most overwhelming Factor is government policy in my country government make a lot of policies that most often affect the income of my business so I found it very difficult to save.

Before it was easy for me to save some money from what I earn. But in recent time it has been difficult for me because things especially the food are very expensive that it has leads to very little or no savings

there are some certain factors that hinders me to save money ,but before I proceed let me differentiate between need and want ,want and need are two different words which seems to be the same, people use the other one in place or the other ,want is something you are desiring to have while needs are necessary things that you need at all cost that's just the difference
well as for me my personal needs makes me not to save money.

I usually have a lot of things in my mind whenever I will want to create a savings account and somehow it always gets me to lose focus along the way and that is really bad.

Recently I'm finding it difficult to save due to the high inflation rate. I spend ×2 the amount I used to spend last year. The sad part is income has not increased.

There are many problem people at facing out there thats normally makes it difficult for them to be able to save, poverty is th only problem , we all need money to survive and its not just forth coming.
Before it was easy for me to save some money from what I earn. But in recent time it has been difficult for me because things especially the food are very expensive that it has leads to very little or no savings

With many people getting financial education, we are all trying to make sure we don't spend all the money that comes our way, but try to save some percentage for the rainy days.
However, there are certain things that tend to o make this goal difficult.
Personally, a factor that makes savings difficult for me is the lack of the ability to differentiate between what I need and what I want. I spend money on things I could do without.
How about you?
Well coupled with the situation that the cost of living is now very high and the income does not justify our expenditure, the issue of extended family too

Well the fact that one is still not financially stable, actually makes savings hard to keep up with at the end of the day because there would be expenses lying around and also family members too

Saving is different to some as they are always looked up to for help and somany things, currently I have a friend who takes care of the mother and his younger sibky with his little earning image if such marries and have children

For now there is none,I always try as much as possible to save the little money I make because that is the most important thing, without saving I may not be able to plan on something in the future.

Everybody will like to save or at least like the idea of savings. But a lot of situations in life that beset us makes this something dificult to happen sometimes. But regardless of these difficulties we still must have to save if you will ever survive

Too many financial demands popping up every tine, it's like I always do encounter financial problems whenever I am with money. Second reason is that I like making investment and also trading cryptocurrency, I just want my money to be in motion generating more money

Another factor is lack of fund.
you cant save what u lack. like how can you save when the little you have you ae managing it. another is if you have the fund, I believe that the only reason for saving to be difficult is if you live a luxurious lifestyle, you can also face difficulties in saving.
shalom
You just said my mind. That statement is very apt "you can save what you lack". As inflation is hitting hard on low income earners each day. The one they have is not enough to meet their daily needs.

Well the fact that one is still not financially stable, actually makes savings hard to keep up with at the end of the day because there would be expenses lying around and also family members too
That is right. It is the main reason why I have not started saving myself. There is so much expenses to cover and a little pay. I hope to start earning better so that I save more.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds