Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What experience do you wish you never had?

Phabbyfundz

Renowned member
Credits
We've all been through one experience or the other that we usually really wished we never had to go through.

Some of us might still be fighting with the traumas of those experience while others might have gotten over them completely.

What are those experience do you sincerely wish you never had?

Advertisement Placeholder
Falling in love with my last boyfriend was something that I honestly won't have wanted. I felt so bad at the end of the day.

Being in a mentally abusive relationship is an experience I never wish I had ever gone through. I still suffer now from depression and anxiety along with other health issues that have arisen over the years since I finally managed to get out of that relationship but even now because by law he has to pay upkeep for his kids I still go through so much when he doesn't pay and it takes time for them to get payments from him. If I could go back and avoid that relationship now, I would at all costs.

Being in a mentally abusive relationship is an experience I never wish I had ever gone through. I still suffer now from depression and anxiety along with other health issues that have arisen over the years since I finally managed to get out of that relationship but even now because by law he has to pay upkeep for his kids I still go through so much when he doesn't pay and it takes time for them to get payments from him. If I could go back and avoid that relationship now, I would at all costs.

Gush! This is a sad experience. I think you have to stand strong for the kids. They need you now more than ever and stadning strong will mean that they will be happy to have a mother that is there for them. Just never try to give up.

I would never encourage anyone to stay one day in an abusive relationship for more than a day. Once you see the red flags, run for your life. The unlucky one's get killed in such a relationship.

I was seeing a girl who had schizophrenia from when I was in high school, 17 years ago. I was so blinded by my own lust that I couldn't see her issues and that she wasn't all there. It caused issues with her family and it caused problems with mine. We were on and off for 5 months because everyone was trying to keep us separated. I finally began to see things for what they were and I decided to let go.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 8 25.0%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 75.0%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds