Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What email service are you using?

• Thread starter Deleted member 18466
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 18466

What email provider do you use and why? Most of us at this forum use emails for online communication whether it would be Gmail, Yahoo or another email provider. Gmail is my email service.

Advertisement Placeholder
Though there are many email options available at present it is the gmail which I prefer the most.

Although I have a yahoo account as well I rarely use it. Gmail out rules yahoo both in presentation as well as working. The gmail mobile app is also very user friendly.

I use Gmail and only Gmail. I used them right when they first came out. I use to use Hotmail before that but ever since I have heard about Gmail I have been using them ever since.

I don't have a specific reason why I use one provider above the another, maybe only how it appeals to me visually or because I am accustomed to use it.
I am using Gmail because you have to have one if you plan using a smartphone of any kind.
I also tried Yahoo,l but for some reason, I was not impressed.
I also think that a Hotmail is not a big deal.
I was using it for a few years but finally dropped it over the Gmail.

My first email provider is Hotmail. I had it fo a time before I switched toYahoo. When Gmail was born, I created an account but I stayed with Yahoo as my main email. Until now it is Yahoo for me because I find it convenient. In fact, I was not using my Gmail account anymore.

I am currently using gmail and yahoo. But most of the time I used Gmail. There are sites that require gmail email address, especially when the site is owned by google. But my first email is from yahoo that's why I am using both providers.

Though there are many email options available at present it is the gmail which I prefer the most.

Although I have a yahoo account as well I rarely use it. Gmail out rules yahoo both in presentation as well as working. The gmail mobile app is also very user friendly.
Definitely agree with you. I too uses gmail instead of yahoo, for gmail really does out rules yahoo when it comes to performance.

I've used a lot of different email services in the past but these days I stick with just two different ones. I have an email on Hotmail and several more on Gmail. I don't want to get rid of my Hotmail one because I've had it for about twenty years now. I would use that one only, or use it as my main email, but it's so old that it's just a hub for spam. Sadly.

I use many different emails - like gmail, yandex, gmx, mail.com, ProtonMail.

I would use that one only, or use it as my main email, but it's so old that it's just a hub for spam. Sadly.

Who on here has had their email hijacked?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds