Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What does it take from me to work online?

Dice

Reputable member
Credits
For me to be honest it actually didn't take much for me well maybe sometimes of the time where I could go out with friends but I always scheduled it for some day and take off. I am very happy doing my online job and it gives me motivation too and time. Being with my family and enjoying the flexibility in hours and comfort.

So I can say for now maybe it didn't take anything.

Advertisement Placeholder
If you want to make money online and if you want to become successful online, you will need a couple of things, one, skills and knowledge in multiple disciplines (content creation, SEO< digital marketing, designing, etc.), two, you need to work hard and sometimes it can be working for 10-12 hours in a day, and three, a lot of patience.

For me to be honest it actually didn't take much for me well maybe sometimes of the time where I could go out with friends but I always scheduled it for some day and take off. I am very happy doing my online job and it gives me motivation too and time. Being with my family and enjoying the flexibility in hours and comfort.

So I can say for now maybe it didn't take anything.
Flexibility is one of the most appreciated things about working online, you can work whenever you want as long as you do the work sooner or later, that gives you a certain freedom, you can also do it from wherever you want, but it is also a long-distance race where you need skills, time and passion for what you do, and time and experience will reward your efforts

It's not tough to start working online. Most people find the usual easy sites like survey sites, or do this task to gain points kinda sites. I think those are a start, but I wouldn't stick with them for long. You should go based on what your skills are. What talents do you have? Highlight those and fine work that you can use your skills on. Whether that be writing, graphic work, website design or whatever you are capable of. Try to monetize your talents.

Well, it actually depends on what you're into when it comes to working online. There are so many jobs to work on online. For someone who's only into paid posting, it doesn't take much for you to do that but some intellect. When you get into the real work, you definitely need proper skills and knowledge on how to pull off jobs.

It only took me my time, skills, knowledge on how to work online and payment for my internet connection subscription for me to work online. I started building my reputation online which helped me to get more jobs to do. I branched out to different online freelance websites as a way to getting more job offers.

It's not tough to start working online. Most people find the usual easy sites like survey sites, or do this task to gain points kinda sites. I think those are a start, but I wouldn't stick with them for long. You should go based on what your skills are. What talents do you have? Highlight those and fine work that you can use your skills on. Whether that be writing, graphic work, website design or whatever you are capable of. Try to monetize your talents.

Survey websites jobs are the easiest way to work online and make money. The good thing about them is that you don't need much talent or skills to take part in survey. Being able to answer some questions and submit them is all you need. Although, the only challenge with surveys is that they don't pay much money.

If you want to become successful online, you need to boost your Digital Marketing and SEO skills. No matter what you want to do online, SEO and Digital Marketing are a must.
No need for a fancy degree, just a knack for SEO and Digital Marketing. If you want to earn better STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics) can help you.

One benefit working online we can woirk remotely and having more time for family, however the offline and online work there is own pros and cons and depends how we take care about it. For me working online because I having passionate to work here. However if we can maximize the time we can work offline at home while do online at home too, so gets double income, but if we can fulfilled daily needs from online work, it is good, because not all people can do this. I do forex trading now using FXOpen broker for online investment.

All businesses which are operating online need Digital Marketing and Search Engine Optimisation for their websites. If you master this two skills and become very proficient in carrying them out, making money online will be as easy as reading ABCD for you.

If you want to become successful online, you need to boost your Digital Marketing and SEO skills. No matter what you want to do online, SEO and Digital Marketing are a must.
No need for a fancy degree, just a knack for SEO and Digital Marketing. If you want to earn better STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics) can help you.
Yeah, that's very correct. Digital Marketing and SEO skills are the top selling gigs on most freelancing websites like Fiverr, Upwork and Seoclerks. When you have a great expertise in that field, it's going to be very easy for you to make money online with your own blog or forum project. Also, you can make more money from selling your services.

No matter what your niche is or what you want to do, you need SEO and digital marketing. let's say you want to grow as an artist, how will you sell your art work if you do not have SEO and digital marketing skill? Let's say you want to grow as a writer, can you sell your writing gigs without SEO and digital marketing.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds