Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

what does a cyber security analyst do in a business

Cyber security analyst helps to check out the weakness in a company database and know how to strengthen. With that it will be very hard for scammers to hack into the company account

Advertisement Placeholder
is this something youre trying to get into? Their is alof money in this business and you really just need certs from college to get a job..

He or she does alot for the company who hire him or her,for example I could say he or she is the spiritual security guide guiding all activities going on online without he or she holding gun or any weapon ....

So if anything happen to the company system like been compromise they hold he or she responsible...so they does a great work behind the seen fort you and I to see because we are not seeing them as they operate ...
A cyber security analyst help you to protect your online business from hackers you create some kind of food in order to Hinder scammers from logging into your site or harking your site.

I don't get everything you talked about cyber security expert via business. It can work better via online e-commerce store to always give tips for online business owners to tighten their security panel to avoid breaches and phising attack.

cyber security analyst's job is to look after you business website. If you are selling online, you will also be accepting payment. Accepting payment means you are storing financial information of your customers, cyber security analyst job is to ensure that the website is not hacked

He or she does alot for the company who hire him or her,for example I could say he or she is the spiritual security guide guiding all activities going on online without he or she holding gun or any weapon ....

So if anything happen to the company system like been compromise they hold he or she responsible...so they does a great work behind the seen fort you and I to see because we are not seeing them as they operate ...
One thing that is cyber security analyst do for a business he is monitoring the business and trying to create Coulter quality code for the online business so that hackers will not be able to break into the business site.

referred to as information security analysts) prepare and conduct security measures to protect the computer networks and systems of an organization. They keep constant tabs on threats and monitor the networks of their organisation for any security breaches.
Although a cybersecurity job can be overwhelming, it's incredibly satisfying, too

Cyber security analyst are computer Geniuses who protect the company's website from hacking and hackers who are always on the prowl looking for website to hack. This analyst ensures that business website are protected from hackers.
Wow this could be a profitable skill if someone have the interest to venture into it, but is it a skill that I need to learn from other people or it is a university degree that I need to get it in the school ?

A cyber security analyst protects a company the computer activities against intruders or harmful softwares or virus

Wow this could be a profitable skill if someone have the interest to venture into it, but is it a skill that I need to learn from other people or it is a university degree that I need to get it in the school ?
Cyber security it is still that you will need to learn from act up all technological hubs whereby all these trainings and courses are offered. He will need to search for a tech Hub in your country of Residence and then start training which we taped some amount of time and afterward you become a certified cyber security analyst.

Cyber security it is still that you will need to learn from act up all technological hubs whereby all these trainings and courses are offered. He will need to search for a tech Hub in your country of Residence and then start training which we taped some amount of time and afterward you become a certified cyber security analyst.
Okay that means in this case it is not advisable for me to learn it directly from someone who is already an expert because that is what I was thinking of doing, I don't think this will really work.

I believe that the main job of a cyber security officer is to ensure that the network of any company does not get hacked by other partiy or hackers. They also ensure that the systems of a company run smoothly in a company and they also fix any problem related to softwares in a company.

I believe that the main job of a cyber security officer is to ensure that the network of any company does not get hacked by other partiy or hackers. They also ensure that the systems of a company run smoothly in a company and they also fix any problem related to softwares in a company.
Most of the businesses these days are shifted to online. People are not that much aware of the cyber threats. So, the main focus for cyber officer is to provide a safe environment for the people to do business.

Most of the businesses these days are shifted to online. People are not that much aware of the cyber threats. So, the main focus for cyber officer is to provide a safe environment for the people to do business.

Yes, I know that. When it comes to E-commerce, payment processors usually try their best to hire the best cyber security experts who can prevent fraud and identity theft. I do believe that giant payment processors like Paypal have hired the best security experts to prevent hackers to get into people's paypal account and this is why Paypal is considered safe.

The major work of cyber security analyst is to detect a vulnerable on the company cyber security and come up with a plan for a backup and defence from hackers.

Okay that means in this case it is not advisable for me to learn it directly from someone who is already an expert because that is what I was thinking of doing, I don't think this will really work.
You can always give it a trial so learn from this expert of yours in this field and I believe that is the workout so just give it a try and see how it goes and then you should also have the passion to learn it.

You can always give it a trial so learn from this expert of yours in this field and I believe that is the workout so just give it a try and see how it goes and then you should also have the passion to learn it.
I really need to be careful so that I don't get into trouble with the government, I need to learn it from a trusted institution that a licence will be given to me as a proof, learning from people may not be the best.

In this age where most businesses are moving online, the importance of cyber analysts cannot be overemphasized. It's better to have them work on your business.

Cyber security analyst are to always ensure the integrity of the company system, ensure that the company system can withstand attempted breaches from those that may want to compromise the system.

Cyber security personnel is one of the most important role in any business organization especially those that runs online. Without them is like leaving a shop open without locking

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds