Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

what does a cyber security analyst do in a business

These are analyst that plan and carry out security measures to protect companies computers and other vital information of the company from leaking out to the public
They are there to prevent any external breach in the company computers

Advertisement Placeholder
Security analysts according to what other members explain and in this thread, plan and carry out security measures to protect the networks and computer systems of a company. They must be very aware of cyber attacks and protect all the information of said company.

The cyber security analyst also ensure that critical data of an organisation are properly guarded and preserved and also ensure restricted access to the vital information of the firm.

Cyber security analyst analysis the security treats from cyber, the help to minimize the risks of cyber crime, they are responsible for optimization of treats and attacks from internet fraudsters

One of the functionality of cyber security is to protect the database of an organization against black hat hackers not to hack it and get away with their data for fraudulent or use it against them.

Even in a world of increasing technological sophistication, son people are still looking for some crude ways to gain access to peoples valtuables. as a cyber security analyst you job is to analyze the companies space for any loopholes and profer solutions to them.

Just as the name goes , cyber security works on making sure that the business , especially the ones that are online are protected from hackers , and also ensure smooth online transaction of the business

The role of a cyber security analyst is very essential and cannot be overemphasized. the strength and built of a company lies on their hands.their daily routine check and update put the company on safety mode.

Before I answer this question, I will first analyse what hackers look for in an organization website. Hackers are always looking for the loopholes, the open ports through which they can penetrate. This is exactly what a web security analyst look for and built a defence against it.

When there's security that's when a business can function effectively, it's their job to offer security against all risks that could arise to disrupt the flow of the business, it's always a key position in all organizations

The cyber security analysis has an important role in a business, them have a good planning in a business the problem is we are not seeing them as them operated.

A cyber security analyst is a very food role in an organization especially an online business. He is in charge of checking for potential threats in the systems and pouting measures to safeguard the ware.

Well, in reply to your question in the above post concerning what a cyber security analyst does in a business, well in my opinion they are responsible for protection of the system from hacks and unwanted intruders to protect information

Although I am from the IT industry but I am still at a loss when it comes to cyber security. All I know are the anti-virus software that can block the incoming malware or virus. But regarding hacking I lack the knowledge. Maybe the server admin has a software that checks the network regularly for strangers.

First of all, I do not think a new startup with a low capital base can afford the services of a cyber security analyst except he/she chooses to work pro Bono. A cybersecurity analyst is one who manages the cyberspace of a large organization usually a multinational or a big government agency.

Their duty is to help protect the internet and its content. They try to regulate whatever goes on in the internet to prevent harmful or illegal contents from spreading out. This is what i think is their duity.

According to the BLS, cyber security analysts (also referred to as information security analysts) prepare and conduct security measures to protect the computer networks and systems of an organization. They keep constant tabs on threats and monitor the networks of their organisation for any security breaches.
Although a cybersecurity job can be overwhelming, it's incredibly satisfying, too. A cybersecurity professional's duties can vary, but the role can be condensed into one function: protecting the data of an organization from being compromised by an attack.
They keep constant tabs on cyber threat from scammers, fraudster and sometimes terrorists and hackers, this people are like security to a website.

A cyber security is one who monitors the activities in computer networks of an organisation to enable detection of threats from unwanted sources.The job of a cyber security is to prevent harm, viruses or trojan horses from entering an organisation computer network system.
A cybersecurity analyst monitor the activities of the computer network in a particular establishment and also know when the computer is having application problem and rectified it

A cybersecurity analyst monitor the activities of the computer network in a particular establishment and also know when the computer is having application problem and rectified it
A cybersecurity main job is to monitor the computer activities of an institution/organisation in other to detect incoming harmful attacks on the various computer systems.

A cyber security analyst protects company hardware, software, and networks from cyber criminals. The analyst's primary role is to understand company IT infrastructure in detail, monitor it at all times, and evaluate threats that could potentially breach the network.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds