Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What do you understand by "corporate finance"?

Corporate finance does not have a single meaning in my own perspective. it has to do with how a company manages its financial resources and how they also raises it as the case may be.

Advertisement Placeholder
This is true. This kind of money is not just for one person. It belongs to a lot of people and that is why some cooperative companies always have a separate account for it.
Yeah, corporate finance belongs to several people who are in a corporation. They have to meet and create an account for the money. Using this money is not easy because everyone needs to be informed before a withdrawal is made.

Corporate finance does not have a single meaning in my own perspective. it has to do with how a company manages its financial resources and how they also raises it as the case may be.
You just gave the definition to it. It had a meaning and that is the meaning. I also know that it will have deeper meaning but it may not be known to us because we are not in that field.

You just gave the definition to it. It had a meaning and that is the meaning. I also know that it will have deeper meaning but it may not be known to us because we are not in that field.
That's true, I know there is a meaning to it that is why I said it does not have a single meaning. What really matters is the context through which it is being used. That will determine the meaning you're going to assign to it.

This is true. This kind of money is not just for one person. It belongs to a lot of people and that is why some cooperative companies always have a separate account for it.

Corporate finance is quite different from personal finance. Both of them could be connected in many ways. However, the fact of the matter remains that both of them are important.

Corporate finance is quite different from personal finance. Both of them could be connected in many ways. However, the fact of the matter remains that both of them are important.
You are right
Corporate is something that has to do with a lot of people while personal is something that has to do with one person and I guess that is one of the major differences between them.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds