Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What do you understand by "corporate finance"?

Good-Person

Captain Junkie
Credits
The field of finance is quite broad. This is also one of the main reasons why there are so many different kinds of concepts related to finance in the field of business. So, you might have had about corporate finance as well. So what do you understand by the term corporate finance?

Advertisement Placeholder
I do not think there is any such thing as corporate finance, but I stand to be corrected as I have never come across such a phrase before, and I have broad knowledge in the financial world.

I don't know much about corporate finance. But I guess it should related to finances of a corporate organization. There are many organization, including Ngo, that have their finances.

I don't know much about corporate finance. But I guess it should related to finances of a corporate organization. There are many organization, including Ngo, that have their finances.
i do not think it has any meaning in the real sense as i have not heard anything about this term and i am quite knowledgeable in the financial sector and should have come across such word or term.

The field of finance is quite broad. This is also one of the main reasons why there are so many different kinds of concepts related to finance in the field of business. So, you might have had about corporate finance as well. So what do you understand by the term corporate finance?
The subject of finance known as corporate finance is concerned with the financial choices and plans made by companies and other entities. It entails the understanding of financial assets including borrowed funds, investments, and working capital.

I think the term cooperate finance may has to do with involving all instruments that can help you to achieve a standard or stable financial status all together at a particular time.

These days it is common to use phrases like corporate finance to refer to the financial structure of a corporation or a big organization. In terms of finance, it doe snot have any distinct meaning.

Corporate finance is a huge and broad term that involves many things. However, it is mainly associated with business finance and capital associated with business organisations.

Personally I think the words cooperate finance, is the combination of many branches of finance which becomes a body for the proper administration in business.

Personally I think the words cooperate finance, is the combination of many branches of finance which becomes a body for the proper administration in business.
Finance is an important aspect of properly administering any form of business as the better your finances are, the better your company would perform in the future.

Corporate finance is the area of finance that deals with the financial decisions businesses make and the tools and analysis used to make these decisions. It focuses on the sources of funding for a company, the capital structure of the company, and the actions that managers take to increase the value of the firm to shareholders.

Actually I also think same and I believe cooperate finance, has to do with financial related issues that are carried out in all business organisation depending on department.

Actually I also think same and I believe cooperate finance, has to do with financial related issues that are carried out in all business organisation depending on department.

Corporate finance has every thing to do with money involved with big companies and major corporations this is why it is known as "corporate finance" in the first place.

Any area of finance dealing with how to fund and the capital structure of cooperation can be termed cooperate finance. It's a very important aspect of finance

I do not think there is any such thing as corporate finance, but I stand to be corrected as I have never come across such a phrase before, and I have broad knowledge in the financial world.
There may be a corporate finance but you might have not heard this before and this is also my first time of hearing it but I will check online to know what it truly means

Corporate finance has to do with the management of financial resources of a company. It involves how the company raises money, uses the money and replenish the money.

There are alot of or several elements that made u cooperate finance such as budget planning, raising of fund, meeting up to the business demand and alo of financial issues.

There may be a corporate finance but you might have not heard this before and this is also my first time of hearing it but I will check online to know what it truly means

Corporate finance is different from other kinds of finance in the sense that corporate finance is related to the corporate world. It is the kind of money which is associated with huge firms and corporations.

Corporate finance is the subfield of finance that deals with how corporations address funding sources, capital structuring, and investment decisions.

Corporate finance is different from other kinds of finance in the sense that corporate finance is related to the corporate world. It is the kind of money which is associated with huge firms and corporations.
This is true. This kind of money is not just for one person. It belongs to a lot of people and that is why some cooperative companies always have a separate account for it.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds