Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What do you like to do for fun?

Credits
So, I know most of us are not on the forums 24/7 and like to have fun but what do you do for it? For me, it's going out with friends whether it's out to eat, bowling, or having a themed movie night at one of our houses. Pretty basic, yes but when you're around people that you love and trust, then it's a lot of fun for sure.

How about you? What does fun look like for you?

Advertisement Placeholder
I have fun posting on forums. :D I also enjoy playing video games, working on videos for my Youtube channel as well as working on a few Sonic the Hedgehog hacking projects. I also enjoy listening to music and watching videos as well as shows with my spouse. I don't go out too often, I just usually prefer to stay at home. (Though I am going out with half of my coworkers next Thursday at a local restaurant, and that's roughly around 20 something people.)

Gaming is something I do for fun. If I'm not busy and have nothing else to do, I'll game either by myself or with family. Gaming with family is much more fun than gaming alone.

Honestly, forums and coding are my life. I would be pretty lost without them. But, I also enjoy a little gaming from time to time; I did buy a GeForce NOW subscription but due to not playing the games much I unsubscribed, now I plan to re-subscribe when I build up my funds a bit because they finally put a few Call of Duty games on there which is what I primarily played when I did have a working gaming laptop.

I enjoy collecting Yu-Gi-Oh cards as well, especially the older ones from the days I first started playing/collecting. I have thousands of Yu-Gi-Oh cards up to this point.

I like a lot of fantasy shows and movies and will likely watch some of the sought-after ones that are released.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 7 22.6%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 77.4%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds