Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What do you like the most about working online?

Online earning is a good way which any serious individual can work and earn it's an atmosphere by which you can get connected to various projects and services,the work look so flexible and alow you to manage your time wisely

Advertisement Placeholder
I agree with you, consistency is the key to have good income from your skills because digital skills need alot of practices and with that you would be able to have a good income.
Yeah, after learning the necessary skills and acquiring knowledge the next thing you need to do is to be consistent if you want to achieve financial freedom. The importance of consistency cannot be underestimated. The reason some people do not achieve success is because they easily give up.

Well, I'll be honest. I don't like the boss or the colleague. I face a lot of problems in the outside world because I come from a country where it is not easy to live. For my peace of mind, I prefer to work online. My income is low, but I am satisfied
Working online come with peace of mind. You have freedom to work when you like and stop when you like. And you don't be at the mercy of employer because some employer like to behave as demigod.

Well, I'll be honest. I don't like the boss or the colleague. I face a lot of problems in the outside world because I come from a country where it is not easy to live. For my peace of mind, I prefer to work online. My income is low, but I am satisfied
I am someone who have always promised myself not to work under anybody and that is why I'm trying my best to make money online instead of working under someone

one of the major things that makes online money making very attractive to me is the fact that you can sit in the comfort of your home and make money. It is also easier to create multiple sources of income.
It is easier to create multiple streams of income working online than it is working offline as the ability to expand and scale your business to the next level is easier to perform

Working online come with peace of mind. You have freedom to work when you like and stop when you like. And you don't be at the mercy of employer because some employer like to behave as demigod.
It is exactly like that. Maybe in the outside world I could make a lot more money but it's not worth losing your peace of mind for a few more bucks. I am currently satisfied with the online work
I am someone who have always promised myself not to work under anybody and that is why I'm trying my best to make money online instead of working under someone
Yes, if you don't like to have an employer, it is the best way to earn money online

Sure working online has its own advantages which is quite numerous. For me I like the fact that I can work at a time and place convenient for me. I don't have to wake up and be concerned about what time I would get to work. I can work from the comfort of my home and at a time convenient for me.

What do you like about working online?
I like a lot of things about it, but I really like that you don't only earn extra income but also learn something new, spend time doing something that I really like, and also earn money, which is great. I also like that feeling when you get money into your PayPal account after a long day of working online.

I love the community feeling where you get to interact with people and exchange ideas. I hate the routine that is part of being an employee where your life runs with no adventure.

I love the community feeling where you get to interact with people and exchange ideas. I hate the routine that is part of being an employee where your life runs with no adventure.
Yes, it is true that online jobs can sometimes be the most boring job in the world. Nothing new happens in your life and you have to spend most of the day at the computer. But still I like it. When I get tired of online work, I think about the offline jobs I used to do for employers for a few bucks

I like to work online simply because it is good avenue to make decent money and it also give you opportunity to choose from various jobs that are available online.

One of the major reasons why I enjoy working online is the freedom that again . However, working online has become a blessing to so many people.

Actually ther are alot.of things that someone will loved working online for, though it depends on individuals desire and the various platforms to which we worked on.

There are some platform that offer you lot of opportunities to get exposed for the internet and any new development that May's comes up.
Well working online gives us alot of benefits most especially the level of passive income generation and also the kind of skills or knowledge to which you will learn from the various perspective you will interact with on the internet.

Last edited:
Actually ther are alot.of things that someone will loved working online for, though it depends on individuals desire and the various platforms to which we worked on.

There are some platform that offer you lot of opportunities to get exposed for the internet and any new development that May's comes up.
Well working online gives us alot of benefits most especially the level of passive income generation and also the kind of skills or knowledge to which you will learn from the various perspective you will interact with on the internet.
Additionally, there are a lot of opportunities that are available for people to make money online . Besides, making money on the internet is attached to the level of experience that you have gained.

It is easier to create multiple streams of income working online than it is working offline as the ability to expand and scale your business to the next level is easier to perform
Yeah, working on the internet gives you more flexibility to create multiple sources of income for yourself. It may not really be easy but when you have the necessary skills you will find it easier.

Yeah, after learning the necessary skills and acquiring knowledge the next thing you need to do is to be consistent if you want to achieve financial freedom. The importance of consistency cannot be underestimated. The reason some people do not achieve success is because they easily give up.
Definitely, consistency is very important when you have a vision for your future, it doesn't matter that you are taking small steps but the only thing which matters is that you are taking steps.

Definitely, consistency is very important when you have a vision for your future, it doesn't matter that you are taking small steps but the only thing which matters is that you are taking steps.
Definitely, as long as you are in the right direction and you are taking the right steps it will actually amount to something tangible in the future. That is the importance of consistency no matter how small it is.

Working online let's say on paid to post forums, you are in control of your earnings. Your effort determines how much you get. Offline work? You work more and earn less.

Actually there are alot of things that I loved been working online most especially in terms.s of financial stability.

I also love working online because it keeps me busy and I also learned alot.

The advantages of working of the internet is large. the internet gives you the opportunity to venture into multiple things simultaneously and when you are able to create a good passive income you make a lot of money from it..

Actually there are alot of things that motivated more while working online sometimes far from the income i made everyday.

I meet and interact with alot of people whom I also learned much from them based on opinions and others.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds