Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire month of June, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

What do you like the most about forums?

Credits
For those of us who spend a lot of time online, forums have become an essential part of our internet experience. Whether you're a blogger, a business owner, or just someone who likes to share your thoughts and opinions with others, forums provide an excellent platform to connect with like-minded individuals and build relationships.

So, I'm curious - what feature do you like the most about forums? Is it the ability to create new threads and start discussions? Or maybe it's the ability to participate in existing conversations and engage with other members? Perhaps you love the fact that you can connect with people from all over the world who share your interests and passions.

Personally, I think one of the best things about forums is the sense of community that they create. When you're part of a forum, you feel like you're part of something bigger than yourself. You have a wide range of people who share your goals and values, and who are always there to offer advice, encouragement, and feedback.

Of course, there are many other great features of forums as well. From the ability to post multimedia content to the option to create private messaging groups, forums offer a wide range of tools and features that make them incredibly versatile and useful.

So, what about you? What feature do you like the most about forums? I'd love to hear your thoughts and opinions on this topic, so please feel free to share in the comments below!

Advertisement Placeholder
The options for a wide variety of topics and meeting people from all around the world. Also getting to learn about cultural differences within a community and respecting opinions and outlook about a great many things.

The ability to meet people when it's convenient to me, time-wise, with a level of engagement that I control and can moderate. The fact that I can engage on a variety of topics and subjects with a variety of people is the icing on the cake.

The fact you can actually have convos on them. I have not had any worth while convos on social media like on forums. I also have made friends on forums way more than on social media. I like the fact that most forums actually also are moderated and do not just have AI or some such do the modding.

Being tired of dealing with all the toxicity that's on social media platforms like Twitter and the rest is the main thing that drove me to start using forums. It's the key thing that I would always be grateful for forums. It's a platform which you can use and still have your peace of mind as well as keeping your sanity.

I love the friendships and relationships that can be built with people all around the world. Learning about different cultures and seeing the lives of different people! Having people I relate to and am able to discuss life with is also nice. People outside of my real life that I can just talk to and not worry about being judged.

I do enjoy sharing similar goals and whatnot as well though, being able to discuss things we strive to earn or get and being able to get support one way or another.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 23 82.1%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds