Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What do you know about buy back?

chicnthin

Mythical member
Credits
Buy back happens when a corporation sells a certain amount of stocks/shares to investors and repurchase it again after a while of selling. It's a right but not really an obligation.

Advertisement Placeholder
Yeah, its a right and not an obligation at all. You can decide to sell your stuff include a buy back clause on it later in the future. When that time comes around, you can decide to activate such clause and own your product/asset back.

Well you can buy back when you sell your stock or let's say some of your coins, some days back I sold some of my litecoin, I immediately bought more coin to replace the one that i sold out, that's what it means when you're talking about buying back, but you can still deside not to buy back

If it's possible then I think it's outrageous. I reserved the right to keep my share of the stock I bought even when the company market value is increasing or decreasing.

I don't know much about buy back in stock and shares investment option. Buying a commodity back after selling it to recoup profit is ideal only when it has potential to bring profit too.

Yes it is right but not an obligation because it could be decided not to be sold back to the corporation. Buyback is a very normal thing

A lot of companies or organization do not do this but hack again. I might be wrong though but since I started doing stocks I have not seen any company do that

Although to sell and buy a stock back at the same day is not really possible in every broker platform like bamboo or risevest

Ok thanks for the enlightenment , I don't know the reason why they are doing this , does it really mean that they are always in financial distress before this can really take place ? Most organisation Don't really are not even doing this anymore.

I recently purchased a stock in one of the largest telecommunications company in my country and going through this your thread now, I'm thinking that this is their plan because this company in question is so large and profitable to sell such small shares out

In some cases it could be very much possible for them to initiate a buy back approach for shares they have already sold out ot the public,but most times thaty do not really do that,because most firms would just leave out he shares with investors.

Because this particular company is so big and successful to sell such tiny shares out, I recently bought stock in one of the biggest telecoms companies in my nation after reading this discussion.

In some cases it could be very much possible for them to initiate a buy back approach for shares they have already sold out ot the public,but most times thaty do not really do that,because most firms would just leave out he shares with investors.
come to think of it the buy back process which you specify here is it the process where someone buy shares and latar issue it out for someone is that what you mean.

I dont really have clear explaination of this I have navigate through this thread but the opinion seems to be different.

I think its a process by which someone buy share and cant wait for the share to mature and he deside to sold it out

Yes its definitely right and not an obligation at all. You can decide to sell your stuff include a buy back clause on it later in the future. When that time comes around, you can decide to activate such clause and own your product/asset back.

Actually I dont know much about that and it also sounds new to me. it may be a strategy and I believe companies do sometimes adopted it based on some gained they can make.

come to think of it the buy back process which you specify here is it the process where someone buy shares and latar issue it out for someone is that what you mean.

I dont really have clear explaination of this I have navigate through this thread but the opinion seems to be different.

I think its a process by which someone buy share and cant wait for the share to mature and he deside to sold it out
The aspect i mean here is about a process whereby an investor buys shares and then decide to allow it to mature or appriciate before he can decide to sell it,he can decide to keep it or sell it at will.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds